Shelbyville@Stewie + LHS season officially down the drain

nrgrizzlies

After a bye week, Stewie hosts Shelbyville who just boat raced Lincoln Co. This games looks to have post-season seeding implications. I'll say Stewie at home by a TD.

The what can be said about Lavergne? A team with lots of experience and talent that won't even make the playoffs.

Sad.

LV deal is sad,,, talented kids,,, minimal fans in the stands ,,,, quite a few penalties.... Liked the way #2 played and carried himself.....

If Stewie doesn't beat Summit, then the same against Shelbyville will determine who is seeded 3rd or 4th probably?  Is it overall record or head to head or region record that decides it?

Stewie played 6a teams out of the region while Shelbyville was playing some 4a teams.  Is this taken into consideration?  Yes, I know Giles County is a good team... but Tullahoma not.  But Smyrna and Overton and way tougher than playing Giles Co. and Tullahoma.

If Stewie doesn't beat Summit, then the same against Shelbyville will determine who is seeded 3rd or 4th probably? Is it overall record or head to head or region record that decides it?

Stewie played 6a teams out of the region while Shelbyville was playing some 4a teams. Is this taken into consideration? Yes, I know Giles County is a good team... but Tullahoma not. But Smyrna and Overton and way tougher than playing Giles Co. and Tullahoma.

Region record....

We'll be at Independence to carry this game guys!   I spoke with Coach Blade earlier this week and got the details worked out!  You can listen to the game on 93.9 FM!  This will test our boundaries over in Franklin.   We pick up good just East of there.  Murfreesboro is solid.   If you can't get our signal, you have several options.   We stream at our website and the link to that is on 939TheDuck.Com

You can also search us up on the free "Tune In" radio app.   You can also download our free mobile app at your google play store or Itunes store.   Just search "The Duck Mobile App" and download it for free.   You can then hear us at the game!    My Friday Main Event program begins at 5:00 PM Thursday!

fe0b77_cb888605880445deaa0a5f271ed967e3~

We'll be at Independence to carry this game guys!   I spoke with Coach Blade earlier this week and got the details worked out!  You can listen to the game on 93.9 FM!  This will test our boundaries over in Franklin.   We pick up good just East of there.  Murfreesboro is solid.   If you can't get our signal, you have several options.   We stream at our website and the link to that is on 939TheDuck.Com

You can also search us up on the free "Tune In" radio app.   You can also download our free mobile app at your google play store or Itunes store.   Just search "The Duck Mobile App" and download it for free.   You can then hear us at the game!    My Friday Main Event program begins at 5:00 PM Thursday!

fe0b77_cb888605880445deaa0a5f271ed967e3~

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Stew Creek won't be playing Shelbyville at Indy. 

Are you talking about Shelbyville at Indy??

That's correct, just saw Shelbyville and didn't fully read the header. Sorry

No problem - it's all good.

You should look into broadcasting the Shelbyville @ Stewie game.  Creek is only a couple of miles from I-24 in a nice suburban area.  The principal Dr. Clark Harrell seems like a nice guy.  He would probably welcome you most cordially.

No problem - it's all good.

You should look into broadcasting the Shelbyville @ Stewie game.  Creek is only a couple of miles from I-24 in a nice suburban area.  The principal Dr. Clark Harrell seems like a nice guy.  He would probably welcome you most cordially.

That's a very real possibility.   Do you guys have a home station covering your games?

WGNS?  As long as the team is wearing purple and yellow from that part of the county they might be on... like... 4 times this season.  SC was on once... when they played the purple and yellow team.

Games of major importance with post-season implications such as the next two games at SCHS... nah, of course that won't be on WGNS.  But they will be so kind as to give the score of those games on the funeral home scoreboard report.

• Upvote 1