Thursday Game: South Gibson (6-0) at Martin-Westview (0-7)

NotNoahHouck

It's the make or break game for both teams. Certainly would be interesting to see a 3-7 team in the playoffs, but if WV is to do so that starts in this game. A win for SGC will snap the 2 year postseason drought.

I think the schedule makes people overlook the quality in this SGC team, but the only thing that counts is the 4 quarters to be played. T minus 5 days.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure how much i like having a game on a Thursday night. Its not bad for WV because they don't have the long drive home. SGC on the other hand will get home late late for it to be a school night. I think WV is a lot better than the record shows. They seem to get better every single week. SGC will have to play well if they want to get a W in this one.

It's the make or break game for both teams. Certainly would be interesting to see a 3-7 team in the playoffs, but if WV is to do so that starts in this game. A win for SGC will snap the 2 year postseason drought.

I think the schedule makes people overlook the quality in this SGC team, but the only thing that counts is the 4 quarters to be played. T minus 5 days.

Come on Noah, you know the schedule is a joke thus far...when your best win is over McNairy Central and they haven't made the playoffs in no one remembers when...maybe sgc will start looking to increase the talent they see in nonregion games next season...you can't get better playing patsies every week...

You're only as good as what you've faced...and sgc hasn't seen anything yet

Come on Noah, you know the schedule is a joke thus far...when your best win is over McNairy Central and they haven't made the playoffs in no one remembers when...maybe sgc will start looking to increase the talent they see in nonregion games next season...you can't get better playing patsies every week...

You're only as good as what you've faced...and sgc hasn't seen anything yet

Never said the schedule was hard. Only in played that since it's so easy others overlook what SGC does well. We get to see how strong they are over the next few weeks. Will they drop a couple games? Possibly, but the programs discipline, work ethic, and coaching can keep them in games.

Never said the schedule was hard. Only in played that since it's so easy others overlook what SGC does well. We get to see how strong they are over the next few weeks. Will they drop a couple games? Possibly, but the programs discipline, work ethic, and coaching can keep them in games.

What do they do well?

Noah or steven... I've heard medina is building another middle school is this true? If so will it just take the place of the existing one or will there be two? Jw. That's a rapid growing community wouldn't be surprised to see SG in 4A next yr

Yea. It's being built next to Mt. Zoin I believe. I don't live in Medina anymore

Noah or steven... I've heard medina is building another middle school is this true? If so will it just take the place of the existing one or will there be two? Jw. That's a rapid growing community wouldn't be surprised to see SG in 4A next yr

You're wrong. They're building an elementary school just a mile or two from the high school and middle school, just down the street. However, I heard off the radio that they are renaming the middle school South Gibson County Middle. I maybe wrong too but that's what I heard.

Edited by TennesseeVol

You're wrong. They're building an elementary school just a mile or two from the high school and middle school, just down the street. However, I heard off the radio that they are renaming the middle school South Gibson County Middle. I maybe wrong too but that's what I heard.

How can somebody be wrong asking a question..