Meigs Co Vs Boyd Bucs.

orangeslice13

This game is where "the rubber meets the road" for Meigs!

I haven't seen the Tigers but if they are going to make a statement with all of those seniors, this is the time to do it!

The game is @ Meigs, Boyd is the favorite but I pick MC.

They can't make a statement after what happened cs Marion. Your prediction isn't bad though. This will be a great football game.

Meigs is playing much better QB has improved every game.

Not making a pick here. Hoping for a good game.

Don't think Meigs is looking to make a statement.....I don't really care that Marion fans aren't impressed. Maybe some of the Marion fans that felt compelled to cheer for Silverdale at the state softball tournament will help the Seahawks with a few cheers this week.

I'm saving my opinion on this one...

It will be a game time decision.

I've heard something but want to see if it's true before I comment.

Must be a change that's been a coming for approximately 6 weeks now? Let's say a a skilled position. If so, I might change my prediction. Edited by Astimeexpires01

Meigs is playing much better QB has improved every game.

Not making a pick here. Hoping for a good game.

Don't think Meigs is looking to make a statement.....I don't really care that Marion fans aren't impressed. Maybe some of the Marion fans that felt compelled to cheer for Silverdale at the state softball tournament will help the Seahawks with a few cheers this week.

FYI I don't think any MC fans said anything about your play. Personally I'm just happy we caught you early. Like myself and other MC posters have said, it looks like you guys are playing much better ball as of late.

Some of the MC girls played summer ball with the Silverdale girls. Don't understand why that was even mentioned?

FYI I don't think any MC fans said anything about your play. Personally I'm just happy we caught you early. Like myself and other MC posters have said, it looks like you guys are playing much better ball as of late.

Some of the MC girls played summer ball with the Silverdale girls. Don't understand why that was even mentioned?

Guess you just had to see it in person to understand. From the comments I heard being tossed around at the tournament I know exactly why I mentioned it. I'm not a fan of Silverdale. With very good reason.

Seems we didn't impress one poster "on either side of the ball". So I was just saying I didn't care if we did or didn't.

Doesn't matter it's in the past. I'm moving on now. To the games in front.... hoping for a playoff game.

With a little luck maybe the kids can scratch out a W Friday.