Meigs Co Vs Boyd Bucs.

orangeslice13

Who you pull for between SP vs MC was never in question and I'm aware of what boat raced means but clearly you were not at the game. If Marion would normally boat race SP I guess that means Boyd should have a easy win over SP since it was fairly close (and closer in your eyes) so we will see.

Oh and my Boyd statement was shared thoughts by many last year (including coaches from other teams) that watched last years Bucs which you glowingly defended until the end. The problem that existed then is the problem now. Who knows though maybe you see something no one else does and should take up coaching yourself. You do paint a darn good field. Btw, I actually like Boyd a lot and hope nothing but the best for them. Good luck the rest of the year

Boyds offense sucked last year as well. Their defense was just good enough to overcome it.

Boyds offense sucked last year as well. Their defense was just good enough to overcome it.

You return again. Why are we talking about Boyd 2015. It's 2016 and Boyd needs to work toward their goals. I'm looking forward to next week, but let's get through tomorrow night first. Hey you never told me what a guy wrench was anyway. I have pipe wrenches, crescent wrenches and adjustable wrenches. What is a gut wrench?

Who you pull for between SP vs MC was never in question and I'm aware of what boat raced means but clearly you wasn't at the game. If Marion would normally boat race SP I guess that means Boyd should have a easy win over SP since it was fairly close (and closer in your eyes) so we will see.

Oh and my Boyd statement was shared thoughts by many last year (including coaches from other teams) that watched last years Bucs which you glowingly defended until the end. The problem that existed then is the problem now. Who knows though maybe you see something no one else does and should take up coaching yourself. You do paint a darn good field. Btw, I actually like Boyd a lot and hope nothing but the best for them. Good luck the rest of the year ðŸ‘

* weren't

Lol

You need to quote the boatraced comment because I don't recall saying that MC would normally boat race SP.

(Doesn't mean I didn't say it. Just don't remember it or the context. Also I'm too lazy to look for it.)

I think I've stated that MC beat SoPitt soundly the last two years but the gap was closing. This year I expected a 7-14 point MC win and was pleasantly surprised with the SoPitt win. I've also stated that I expect SoPitt to reverse the trend for a couple of years starting next year.

As far as last years Bucs. With a healthy #9 the O was good enough to get us to Cookville. I'm not a fan of the style of O we played and I like this years O style even less. So saying we were good enough is far from glowing pride. And while we're reliving last years posts, let's not forget you running from thread to thread telling everyone the Bucs would lose to both Tyner and MC to finish 3rd in the region.

Here's a little known fact about #9. As good as he was/is, he's young. He's barely older than my Jr.

This years team is a team that several dad's circled on the calander as "the year". I've watched this team come up and I know the talent we have. We are underachieving big time.

Up until this year when my boy got sick I'd watched 3-4 practices a week going back 8 years when my older boy played so I kinda have a grasp on the level of talent that has come and gone.

This years team is a team that several dad's circled on the calander as "the year". I've watched this team come up and I know the talent we have. We are underachieving big time.

Up until this year when my boy got sick I'd watched 3-4 practices a week going back 8 years when my older boy played so I kinda have a grasp on the level of talent that has come and gone.

i definitely havent been around your program but i just dont see this team as hands down better athlete for athlete across the board than last years. It isnt even close.

i definitely havent been around your program but i just dont see this team as hands down better athlete for athlete across the board than last years. It isnt even close.

I could be wrong, but I agree with Slicer. This team sorely misses a couple of seasoned coaches this year for sure. I was impressed with 6 and 27 last season when I saw you guys play in person twice. I figured they would be having much better seasons as well. Edited by TheAmbassador