Meigs Co Vs Boyd Bucs.

orangeslice13

Dont get offended if it wasn't the late 2000s SP team your just average to him. I really don't know how kangaroo ever lost at all in those years. Meigs seems to be playing better every week and in all fairness MC has jumped on them pretty quick the last two years with big plays and momentum is a big part of football.

• Upvote 1

We may not be a power house that some of you are used to see but we have come a long way and yes we are for real a 6-1 team , in the past several years we have been satisfied with a 6-4 or maybe even a 5-5 season so to see where our program has been and where we are now I say were a factor again and not an easy win for the other teams in the region , as far as the seniors go we have 23 but not all play , we start a freshman QB and 2-3 sophomores , this senior class will be remembered as the foundation of what's to come , our slogan on our T-Shirts the Boosters sold this year says "Making Meigs County Great Again" I'd say 6-1 is a pretty good start at doing it

Dont get offended if it wasn't the late 2000s SP team your just average to him. I really don't know how kangaroo ever lost at all in those years. Meigs seems to be playing better every week and in all fairness MC has jumped on them pretty quick the last two years with big plays and momentum is a big part of football.

You are correct about Marion County jumping on the quick, but I saw the Marion vs Boyd game this season. That Boyd team just doesn't resemble what I saw last season. I thought Meigs had a good chance to win and they did. Coach Grider must have really made you mad in the past. When you use to play ball with his brother did he pick on you? Did he give you a wedgie each time you came over? Your hatred for SP is funny. Call the man up and settle your differences.

There were a few fans ready to close shop after the Marion vs Meigs game but I remember saying you had a good team and just had to regroup. Next week you can lock up 2nd in the region and a home playoff game. Hopefully we can play again in the qtrs. Would be a better game this time for sure. We haven't played 4 qtrs of good football all year. Heck we haven't even played 3 probably. We have a good group of kids but it's just not there this year. We will have fun and ride this train as long as we can though.

Edited by PurplePower68

There were a few fans ready to close shop after the Marion vs Meigs game but I remember saying you had a good team and just had to regroup. Next week you can lock up 2nd in the region and a home playoff game. Hopefully we can play again in the qtrs. Would be a better game this time for sure. We haven't played 4 qtrs of football all year. Heck we haven't even played 3 probably. We have a good group of kids but it's just not there this year. We will have fun and ride this train as long as we can though.

You played four hard quarters against SP. Just not there? LMBO

We actually didn't play well. Give sp credit for a big part of that but most MC fans know that we didn't show up for that one. The news that broke that day with the probation thing was in our kids head and they just didn't play well.

LMBO, you know I support Marion when they aren't playing SP, but to try and say they didn't play well or weren't ready to play their biggest rival? You know as well as I do that Marion was very, very fortunate number 17 didn't play that game or some more scores would have taken place. Come on man, I don't expect that from you.

LMBO, you know I support Marion when they aren't playing SP, but to try and say they didn't play well or weren't ready to play their biggest rival? You know as well as I do that Marion was very, very fortunate number 17 didn't play that game or some more scores would have taken place. Come on man, I don't expect that from you.

If it makes you feel better thinking that then by all means do it. All I'm saying is we didn't play well. Not taking anything away from sp but that's just my opinion and the opinion and many others actually. Good luck to you guys the rest of the season.

What kind of mess is this? You still bitter over that hail marry Grider beat that Mathis man with? You never answered my question. Has you truly forgiven the SOS?. zzzzzzzz