DeKalb Co @ Grundy

Iceman2000

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I've played for them on multiple levels. So I could probably tell you what they look and sound like. But you would respond with " we need another high school." With such a profound thought like that how could I ever respond?

Trying to narrow you down sir. Did you play D1? How about four years in college?

Well I've played for them on multiple levels. So I could probably tell you what they look and sound like. But you would respond with " we need another high school." With such a profound thought like that how could I ever respond?

It's not like you went D1 bro you ain't foolin nobody. And yes a second high school ran by Tracy city and not by Grundy county would do great. Atleast I have thought of other options instead sitting here and finding ways not to accept change..looks like another 20 years worth of plague before someone in this county actually has the balls to make change..

Trying to narrow you down sir. Did you play D1? How about four years in college?

I'm nick Jensen, 3 years college ball., i retired after my junior season, epilepsy which I played with through high school ball, breaking my elbow 3 times and being able to afford tution all factored in to me leaving Maryville College. All conference in college, played for the late Cody bowers, and current head coach Sean Hayes. Did my internship under Coach Hayes as well, we're I broke down game film into coverages, situations, and our offensive plays. Got 300 hours there. As well as my time in a winning collegiate program

Nah Jackets86 I didn't play d-1, but at a d-3 program that has beaten d-1 programs. I'll take playing on a sunny Saturday over not anyday, doesn't matter what level. How many downs you play on Saturday ? Or did you even play your senior season ;) in high school ?

Edited by Grundyplayer