Nashville Christian ....

fredjones

For you Trousdale co has a tradition of winning those gold balls look us up until you'll put more than 10 state championships and put coaches into hall of fame you'll not on trousdale co lvl and never will be we don't get to hand pick our team and there is a reason why trousdale had to play teams that were 6A beat the 3A state championship team in same year and have to play teams out of different states bec we play anybody no matter the size of the team and we don't get to hand pick our team you'll just caught us doing a down year and while we were full of freshmen and sophomores now that we are getting back to trousdale co lvl you'll are leaving our tradition speakers for itself we been a power since 1990 and still will be a power while Webb is putting 50 on you'll next year we will be putting more gold balls in out trophy case

I'm glad to see NCS go D2 where they will be on a level playing field.  NCS has recruited players over the past several years so they should play with teams that do the same.  I've seen most NCS teams over the past 25 years both as a player and fan and these teams are different.  That's not to say they don't work hard or that they don't have "homegrown" players as well.  I'd even go as far as to say most of their team wasn't recruited.  However, at the 1A level a few players can make a huge difference.  This is what NCS has done, brought in some good players to go along with the guys they already had.  

Good riddance...

I know Jo Byrns is tired of NCS. We have whooped y'all in football and basketball the last few years and this year is no different. But I must say NCS has more respect for Jo Byrns than any other school

For you Trousdale co has a tradition of winning those gold balls look us up until you'll put more than 10 state championships and put coaches into hall of fame you'll not on trousdale co lvl and never will be we don't get to hand pick our team and there is a reason why trousdale had to play teams that were 6A beat the 3A state championship team in same year and have to play teams out of different states bec we play anybody no matter the size of the team and we don't get to hand pick our team you'll just caught us doing a down year and while we were full of freshmen and sophomores now that we are getting back to trousdale co lvl you'll are leaving our tradition speakers for itself we been a power since 1990 and still will be a power while Webb is putting 50 on you'll next year we will be putting more gold balls in out trophy case

Much respect to TC for all those years! It is an incredible tradition. Putting 50 on us?? IMO it cant and wont be done. There are a whole lot of other people with a chance to dominate 1A football right now and after we leave. At least five teams in the west have a shot year in and year out. Greenback is the real deal this year as well. Not taking anything away from SP, TC or anyone else, but 1A football has changed. There are teams in the west with tons more speed than you guys, and I dont think its going away anytime soon.

Edited by carguy59

Kbd, all I can say is that was a ridiculous post by an NCS fan.. I for one respect the heck out of yalls program. The records speak for themselves. My son is looking forward to seeing you guys in 2 weeks. Glad y'all are healthy.

They are getting healthy, but just be glad you aren't seeing the Trousdale teams of old. You would be saying there is that bad, bad man again.

I know Jo Byrns is tired of NCS. We have whooped y'all in football and basketball the last few years and this year is no different. But I must say NCS has more respect for Jo Byrns than any other school

I'm glad you respect JB and I am tired of NCS beating the crap out of us.  I'm tired of everybody beating us, not just NCS.  We suck right now.  Whether NCS is D1 or D2 doesn't change that.

We respect NCS we are healthy just don't have a coach right now and don't know how the kids will play with the way Barker was fired either they going to play out of their mind or they will mail it in but we will see in two weeks I'm looking forward to watching the game at NCS

I'm glad to see NCS go D2 where they will be on a level playing field. NCS has recruited players over the past several years so they should play with teams that do the same. I've seen most NCS teams over the past 25 years both as a player and fan and these teams are different. That's not to say they don't work hard or that they don't have "homegrown" players as well. I'd even go as far as to say most of their team wasn't recruited. However, at the 1A level a few players can make a huge difference. This is what NCS has done, brought in some good players to go along with the guys they already had.

Good riddance...

Kbd, all I can say is that was a ridiculous post by an NCS fan.. I for one respect the heck out of yalls program. The records speak for themselves. My son is looking forward to seeing you guys in 2 weeks. Glad y'all are healthy.

Fact: Trousdale & Lewis Co. TSSAA committee members were instrumental and sponsored the rule change which has caused this mess.

Fact: A majority of Trousdale Co. Posters have been extremely disrespectful and accusatory towards NCS and have whined, moaned, and cried foul on a continual basis.

You want to call stating the facts as being a ridiculous point/post, go ahead and put your head in the sand, and look the other way.

Pointing out facts isn't being disrespectful.

Edited by kenmynattcpa