Nashville Christian ....

fredjones

I'll agree with him, I have three sons, two played offensive and defensive line and one still playing and he's an offensive lineman and you can forget getting any credit and is very rare to ever get their name mentioned, more so for offensive line. I wish linens would get the recognition they deserve because every play starts with the ball in ones hand

Both my sons were linemen as was I,your recognition comes when your back runs for 100 yards and you dominate that feller I front of you and they ain't NOTHING he can do about it!We are the big uglies,tush hawgs trench men for a reason.Ugly don't look good in the paper or on TV!LOL.My sons both played at the level I expected of them one was a small guy the other was pretty good size and was an All state Dtackle and a heck of an O-lineman.They just went to work that's all lineman are expected to do.The pretty boys get the glory just like in war the officers look good when the plan comes together but nothing happens without the Warriors!

Both my sons were linemen as was I,your recognition comes when your back runs for 100 yards and you dominate that feller I front of you and they ain't NOTHING he can do about it!We are the big uglies,tush hawgs trench men for a reason.Ugly don't look good in the paper or on TV!LOL.My sons both played at the level I expected of them one was a small guy the other was pretty good size and was an All state Dtackle and a heck of an O-lineman.They just went to work that's all lineman are expected to do.The pretty boys get the glory just like in war the officers look good when the plan comes together but nothing happens without the Warriors!

But they can't find enough of um at the higher levels. These big guys  are being looked at  by the people that matters.

I may have missed this. Will NC play in DII-A or DII-AA next year?

To bad NCS did not move up to DII-AA and play teams on their level.  NCS should be one of the better teams in DII-AA IMHO.  Not so sure they will dominate like many of the Eagle fans think they will.  We shall see. 

Edited by youthsportsPIX