Nashville Christian ....

fredjones

wow that sounded pretty arrogant. There isn't a weight program in the US that can take you from a doormat football program to a state champion. You don't know much about west Tennessee 1a weight programs or their coaching. Also where are these public schools suppose to get the money it takes to recruit these coaches and players oh I forgot public schools can't recruit

who are you? Do you just sit on here all day looking for ways to bash high school athletes? You are sick my friend. You are a sad strange little man 

On another note, there is some great people there, I have met several of their fans who are really respectful and even set on their side at the Peabody game and was welcomed well. As for the stuff getting stolen, their coach made things right before our team left which I thought was very classy. I guess what I'm getting at is the fact that we all have some bad people in our towns and some fans that just like to stir stuff up, call names and talk about kids but most of the time the good highly out weigh the bad and overall NCS is full of good people. I just got caught up and let one fan get my feathers ruffled.

you my good friend, have just made another friend from Nashville Christian School. 

NCS has a advantage with like what you just said all the coaches here in trousdale 3 of the coaches volunteer to help and you can't be a coach if your not also a teacher we don't have position coach for every position and we can't hand pick the players out of Nashville like NCS does every school has had players go to the next level I don't understand why it's so hard to admit that NCS had a advantage but next year you'll be competing on level playing field in D2 let's see how you'll record looks then and trust me Trousdale is looking forward to playing NCS

NCS has a advantage with like what you just said all the coaches here in trousdale 3 of the coaches volunteer to help and you can't be a coach if your not also a teacher we don't have position coach for every position and we can't hand pick the players out of Nashville like NCS does every school has had players go to the next level I don't understand why it's so hard to admit that NCS had a advantage but next year you'll be competing on level playing field in D2 let's see how you'll record looks then and trust me Trousdale is looking forward to playing NCS

Its like a rich man asking a feller from the ghetto why he's poor. Good thing is. they will be with all rich people next season. We'll find out just who is the richest.

NCS will beat Trousdale by at least 3 touchdowns. And that's just staying on the safe side. Probably more like 40 but Coach Brothers respects y'all too much to run up the score

Its like a rich man asking a feller from the ghetto why he's poor. Good thing is. they will be with all rich people next season. We'll find out just who is the richest.

Well I guess you mean that whoever has the most money wins. If that is true, we will be losing quite a bit next year. NCS is far from being a wealthy school.  Im just going to go ahead and throw this out though, I'm not predicting a state championship or anything, but I think we will easily handle most teams we play next year. All you folks who are hoping we fall apart next year...It aint happenin'!! 

Edited by carguy59

LMBO. We have beaten private schools routinely through the years and won a lot of games, but if anyone tries to say privates don't have an advantage from kids coming from a large area they aren't being honest with themselves.

Well I guess you mean that whoever has the most money wins. If that is true, we will be losing quite a bit next year. NCS is far from being a wealthy school. Im just going to go ahead and throw this out though, I'm not predicting a state championship or anything, but I think we will easily handle most teams we play next year. All you folks who are hoping we fall apart next year...It aint happenin'!!

I can agree with u on this. I think it will help u with your facilities by moving up and being able to openly recruit. Not bashing here. I'm agreeing with you. The folks I talked to over there last year seemed liked normal blue collar folks. But again the money will start flowing when you can openly recruit. Good luck to you guys and I'm hoping we get another chance at u. Hopefully, you won't make it three in row on us.