OOLTEWAH VS MCMINN CO.

Earlier in the year,i said nothing about Ooltewah says" champion" to me,tonight on defense they looked liked last years defense(kinda sorta,hahahaha).Andrew Manning has got to get the ball thrown to him more,period.the 2 younger RBs #3 and #2 are very good,both have good vision,Defense is coming around at the right time.I I dont think Ooltewah can win a state championship THIS year,but they could dangerous.I hope owls win out and make some noise in playoffs,they should. GO OWLS and GO 7-11!!!! 

I DIDN'T HAVE HIGH EXPECTATIONS THIS SEASON FROM MY OWLS LIKE I DID THE PAST 2.

BUT I DID THINK THAT WITH ERRBODY ELSE BEING YOUNG AND INEXPERIENCED IN KEY AREAS THAT WE COULD STILL COMPETE. ERRBODY WANTED TO JUDGE US ON THE RIVERDALE GAME. THEY HAVE GOTTEN WORSE AND WE HAVE GOTTEN BETTER. DURING THE RHEA GAME IS WHEN I SAW THE TRANSITION AND THE WEAPONS ON BOTH SIDES AND JUST A MATTER OF TIME WHEN THEY COME TOGETHER.AND HERE WE GO TIED WITH THE STATE RANKED TEAMS SO I AM VERY OPTIMISTIC AT THIS POINT IN THE SEASON. KEEP GETTING BETTER AND BETTER OWLS! !

#LOP

I picked the owls. I think it was a better win than most. Wasn't sold on McMinns ability to control the ball. Because of depth. This late in the year you'd better have more kids playing. Especially as physical as they play.

THIS WAS A BIG WIN BUT I THOUGHT MCMINN WOULD BE MORE CHALLENGING THAN IT WAS WITH ALL THE TALK ABOUT THE FRONT LINE PLAY. STILL PUZZLED HOW THEY BEAT TEE HIGGINS AND CO. HOW DID THOSE 5FT CORNERS COVER HIM??? INTERESTING.

THIS WAS A BIG WIN BUT I THOUGHT MCMINN WOULD BE MORE CHALLENGING THAN IT WAS WITH ALL THE TALK ABOUT THE FRONT LINE PLAY. STILL PUZZLED HOW THEY BEAT TEE HIGGINS AND CO. HOW DID THOSE 5FT CORNERS COVER HIM??? INTERESTING.

According to the Oak Ridge fans play calling hurts them. Don't know haven't seen them. If he's that good find a way put the ball in his hands

I can solve your puzzle. I watched the game and they did not cover him. The way they kept him from destroying them was to KEEP THE BALL. The McMinn offense stopped him better than the defense did. I don't know the stats but I'll bet they held the ball almost 36 of the 48 minutes. Tee caught about 10 passes for 150 yards and 2 touchdowns (another TD pass to Tee was called back). Puzzle solved

I can solve your puzzle. I watched the game and they did not cover him. The way they kept him from destroying them was to KEEP THE BALL. The McMinn offense stopped him better than the defense did. I don't know the stats but I'll bet they held the ball almost 36 of the 48 minutes. Tee caught about 10 passes for 150 yards and 2 touchdowns (another TD pass to Tee was called back). Puzzle solved

IM STILL PUZZLED. YOU DIDN'T PLAY THE MCMINN WE JUST PLAYED.