Sequatchie County vs Cannon Co

SCPRIDE30

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me volohol no one is worried or likes your ND Division II team that plays in a public school divison and for the record yall won't make it out of the 2nd round

They will make it to Alcoa and then it will be over with. When they get in the private school division they won't be good at all. They should kill teams like Seq and everybody cuz they recruit and get kids from all over.

They will make it to Alcoa and then it will be over with. When they get in the private school division they won't be good at all. They should kill teams like Seq and everybody cuz they recruit and get kids from all over.

We will go further in our new division than the one we are in now.  Sucks just making it to the semi's for the past 2 years.  When did Squatch do that last?  Ya'll have complained about ND for years and as I have always said Squatch sucks with us in their division and they will suck when we are gone.  And trust me when I say there is no way Squatch sees Alcoa this year.

We will go further in our new division than the one we are in now. Sucks just making it to the semi's for the past 2 years. When did Squatch do that last? Ya'll have complained about ND for years and as I have always said Squatch sucks with us in their division and they will suck when we are gone. And trust me when I say there is no way Squatch sees Alcoa this year.

like I said y'all should beat us you idiot. You recruit players so you should beat us. Y'all get so happy cuz y'all beat a little Sequatchie team and leave the starters in the whole game. Pretty trashy if you ask me. Oh well good luck in D2 hope it goes well.... not. Hope you get your brains beat in. Nobody likes Notre Dame and never will. You've belonged in D2 for a while now. And when y'all play Alcoa if y'all make it that far I hope they keep starters in all game and beat y'all to pieces. I hate Bledsoe co but I think I hate Notre Dame more

Haha he ain't met Kyle cates #2 or #37 Hunter Davenport yet. They will knock your heads off. Davenport has broke his facemask 10 times or more this year from hitting people. Ain't the same Sequatchie team from last year. Our D is better not saying we will win but these boys will give it all they have. If we win our region and get to Notre Dame and play them at home these boys will be happy they made it to the 3rd round. Win or lose these boys have had a fantastic season.

Haha he ain't met Kyle cates #2 or #37 Hunter Davenport yet. They will knock your heads off. Davenport has broke his facemask 10 times or more this year from hitting people. Ain't the same Sequatchie team from last year. Our D is better not saying we will win but these boys will give it all they have. If we win our region and get to Notre Dame and play them at home these boys will be happy they made it to the 3rd round. Win or lose these boys have had a fantastic season.

Sounds like you may need a new equipment manager.  And I think the CCS fans said same thing earlier this year about not being same team.  But until you start playing teams like Alcoa, Knox Catholic and Calhoun City you will still be a step behind.  We have experienced big boy football, took our knocks and have become a better team every year.