Wayne County @ Huntingdon

footballover

May sound like excuse but white hat was very poor tonight. 1st 15 PF penalty roughing the passer in 2nd qtr when WC had the ball 2nd or 3rd and 15 was completely bogus. Changed the whole momentum of qtr and WC scores again to go up 2 scores instead of 14 6 at half. 2nd one the punter clearly punted the ball and kid ran into punter. Not sure if there is running into or just 15 yrd roughing in high school. Either way he dis a very poor job tonight

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a pretty classless thing to say.

I'm not going to be on here chest beating but we heard for weeks how HHS was just to fast and how WC couldnt match their speed, well I think they matched up pretty good. As for HHS fans and posters, this has been a clean week but I gotta get under horses skin a little. Much respect for Huntingdons program and I hope we get to keep playing after this year. Huntingdon has a lot of athletes and never quit, I hope they keep digging and I still think they'll make a good run in the playoffs. Huntingdons play calling is a big question, way to predictable. You can run the same play over and over against weak teams but going to have to mix it up more when the competition gets tougher. Good luck to y'all the rest of the way

May sound like excuse but white hat was very poor tonight. 1st 15 PF penalty roughing the passer in 2nd qtr when WC had the ball 2nd or 3rd and 15 was completely bogus. Changed the whole momentum of qtr and WC scores again to go up 2 scores instead of 14 6 at half. 2nd one the punter clearly punted the ball and kid ran into punter. Not sure if there is running into or just 15 yrd roughing in high school. Either way he dis a very poor job tonight

Man if we only get one bad call a game we would be tickled to death!  Don't blame losing on the refs, because I think it was probably the best called game I have seen this year at our games!  We tore y'all up with the passing game , that's what happened!  Not bad calls!  #44 is a very good player, and good luck the rest of the season!