Wayne County @ Huntingdon

footballover

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WC's defense played really well tonight. I'm more impressed with their D than anything else. Imo, a good defense wins a championship. P. Rice had a good game on both sides of the ball. He had one bad throw and that was it. It was like he could do no wrong and that's what they needed from him, congrats to him.

Congrats to all the Wildcats and 2016 Region Champs!

4x in a row Region/District champs: 2013, '14, '15, '16

WC's defense played really well tonight. I'm more impressed with their D than anything else. Imo, a good defense wins a championship. P. Rice had a good game on both sides of the ball. He had one bad throw and that was it. It was like he could do no wrong and that's what they needed from him, congrats to him.

Congrats to all the Wildcats and 2016 Region Champs!

4x in a row Region/District champs: 2013, '14, '15, '16

Going into this game the defense was what I questioned. Couldn't be more proud of how the boys stood up to the challenge, questions answered!

As everyone in Huntingdon knew.... Rice is a outstanding football player.... He'd get my vote for Mr. Football.... His dad is one heck of a coach too... better team won last night. Good luck in the playoffs, unless we happen to meet again.

Really good game by two good teams! Huntingdon is tough as we all knew they would be. Good luck to y'all also