Fairview vs East Hickman

FvHSJackets9

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Camden only loses to Cheatham and beats Fairview, would they would win region with head to head victory?

Camden has always played good against Fairview this game could go either way Waverly has bye week when they play and its in Camden I will definitely be there its gonna be a good one. Fairview has a fantastic team and Camden isn't a push over. I'm very curious about this one!

If Camden only loses to Cheatham and beats Fairview, would they would win region with head to head victory?

Right now it's too crazy to predict and here is why:

Camden beat Harpeth

Cheatham beat Camden

Fairview beat Cheatham

Fairview still plays Harpeth

Camden still plays Fairview

Cheatham still plays Harpeth

There's way too much football to be played. Week 10 will go a long way in deciding the playoff picture with Harpeth/Cheatham and Fairview/Camden taking place that night.

I'm pretty sure that's what I said.

Cheatham hasn't played harpeth yet actually. So if Camden wins over fairview. Cheatham would have to lose another for Camden to win region. Or fairview would have to lose to Camden and one more team.region games that is. Edited by Slim88

Cheatham hasn't played harpeth yet actually. So if Camden wins over fairview. Cheatham would have to lose another for Camden to win region. Or fairview would have to lose to Camden and one more team.

O okay. I thought if Fairview's record was 9-1 and Camden was 8-2 with a win over Fairview they would take the region?

If Camden wins out they win the region. Nothing else will matter as far as first place goes.

would be a 3 way tie in the region. Camden has 2 losses. 2 of them to teams fairview beat. Fairview would have one loss if they go 2-1 in the next 3 games. 3 way tie winner goes to the best overall season record. So even if Camden wins out their 8-2 doesn't trump a 9-1 Edited by Slim88