Walker Valley @ Rhea County

ADS1

This game has me feeling a little uneasy but McMinn had a good gameplan to beat Walker Valley. By keeping WVs offense off the field and tire out their defense by controlling the ball. We can not get in a track meet with WV this game. It has to be a low scoring for Rhea to win. A win for either team will go along way in the playoff picture.

Edited by Rhea Co.

We have to hang onto the football 6 or 7 fumbles last night although we didn't lose them all it still puts you behind the sticks. Can't understand why we are still having issues from center to qb.

We have had problems with the snaps against every team that plays a nose. WV should be an easy win for us but we have to stop turning the ball over and having fumbles kill drives.

I WENT BACK AND LOOKED AT THE SODDY-DAISY GAME AND IT LOOKS LIKE RHEA TRIES TO PRACTICE SOME PLAYS THEY USUALLY DON'T RUN LIKE PASSING PLAYS THAT WENT TO SODDY BUT SODDY JUST DONT HAVE THE DEPTH TO HANG FOR 4 QTRS. THEN AFTER HALFTIME THEY QUIT PRACTICING AND PLAY THEIR GAME. YOU CAN'T DO THAT ON WALKER VALLEY AND WHILE YOU ARE RUNNING THE CLOCK DOWN TO SCORE THEY CAN JUST THROW IT UP AND SCORE FAST. I SEE A WIN AGAINST MCMINN MORE THAN ONE OVER WALKER VALLEY BECAUSE THEIR PASSING GAME IS MORE EFFECTIVE THAN MCMINNS OR RHEYS WITH LEGITIMATE WIDEOUTS ON BOTH SIDES. YOUR PASS RUSH HAS TO BE ON AND POPPIN TO TAKE WV DOWN. I REALLY WANT YAL TO LOSE TO MAKE THIS RACE TIGHT LOL.GOOD LUCK

#LOP