Fairview at Camden

Slim88

The game will be every bit the battle it is every year! These teams always show up pretty equally matched. It will more than likey come down to the same old football explanations as always. Defense, turnovers, and who makes one more play than the other. I've always enjoyed the Camden fans here on the T. Great bunch of class folks. Camden is a fun place to watch a game. The atmosphere there is electric! I look forward to getting back down there this Friday night!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game will be every bit the battle it is every year! These teams always show up pretty equally matched. It will more than likey come down to the same old football explanations as always. Defense, turnovers, and who makes one more play than the other. I've always enjoyed the Camden fans here on the T. Great bunch of class folks. Camden is a fun place to watch a game. The atmosphere there is electric! I look forward to getting back down there this Friday night!

I have talked about this game a couple of weeks ago and somethings said rubbed some people the wrong way but that wasnt my intentions by any means. This is going to be a snott knocker if camden shows up to play but if they dont they will be in for a long night cause the View has a really good team but so does Camden. Will Camden show up to play? thats the question if so I say Camden in a very tight game. 34-27 camden 

I've saw Camden play twice this year. Once in a lopsided win versus Harpeth. And once in a hard fought loss versus Cheatham County. Their offense looked identical in each. Their defense looked identical in each. Against Cheatham, the QB did not have a particularly great game. He overthew at least twice on wide open go route TD's to I believe #20. That kid is fast. Abernathy can also sling it about 60yds without much effort. Fairview will need to be on their toes on defense all night. I think Camden will make a few big plays in the passing game. And I think Fairview will move the ball on Camden.

The best defensive effort wins this ballgame.

I've saw Camden play twice this year. Once in a lopsided win versus Harpeth. And once in a hard fought loss versus Cheatham County. Their offense looked identical in each. Their defense looked identical in each. Against Cheatham, the QB did not have a particularly great game. He overthew at least twice on wide open go route TD's to I believe #20. That kid is fast. Abernathy can also sling it about 60yds without much effort. Fairview will need to be on their toes on defense all night. I think Camden will make a few big plays in the passing game. And I think Fairview will move the ball on Camden.

Yes that boy can sling the ball deep but I see a lot of handoffs in this game for camden and getting good yards. I think the the veiw will mix up the run and pass and getting good yards off the passing game. I also see the Veiws Special teams making some big plays. Guess we will see....

Yes that boy can sling the ball deep but I see a lot of handoffs in this game for camden and getting good yards. I think the the veiw will mix up the run and pass and getting good yards off the passing game. I also see the Veiws Special teams making some big plays. Guess we will see....

Yes Camden is always a running team first. They can burn you deep more so this year than I've seen recently. I just haven't seen the DeShawn Brown type athlete in their backfield. That was the biggest reason they won last year. He was outstanding.

Yes Camden is always a running team first. They can burn you deep more so this year than I've seen recently. I just haven't seen the DeShawn Brown type athlete in their backfield. That was the biggest reason they won last year. He was outstanding.

They have his brother I believe he is a freshman they say he lighting fast

They have his brother I believe he is a freshman they say he lighting fast

He runs nothing like DeShawn they are as different as they come.  DeQuan(spelled wrong no doubt)  is not as big but just a Physical/strong a runner  may actually see the field better. He   follows his blocks really well and yes he is nasty fast but he can stop and cut on dimes. his ankles roll when he cuts.  Never seen anything like it with out a cast being applied a few hours later.

He might be Better than Deshawn on the field when it is said and done   if he gets a bit bigger but at the least he reminds me of  Trae White who we had here a few years ago or  Tre Webster very shifty . I dont know him and have never spent any time talking to him so i cant attest to him as a person but Deshawn is a fine young man so i will assume his brother is as well 

Yes sir no doubt the better team won. Always fun to play a well coached well behaved ball team. so few around play with class and discipline. Good luck the rest of the season !

It was a very clean, hard hitting game. Hope your D lineman is okay. I wasn't sure if he made it back in the game.