Fairview at Camden

Slim88

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camden  has a very stout defense but our offense is offensive. More what we are doing than the kids that are doing it.  We have been bland all season long and I can only hope we have been holding back for this game but i dont think thats the case.

A Fairview fan on here  who went to the harpeth game and said "Camden didnt show much and didnt have too"...well   we showed everything we have done in that game up to this past week ! Seriously! We changed it up a bit this past week  but not  a lot just a twist here and there on the same  plays.

I almost fall asleep we play it so close to the vest. We been winning so it is hard to complain.   

Slim My Kid graduated last year so my personal interest isnt what it was so thats why not many posts 

Camden has a very stout defense but our offense is offensive. More what we are doing than the kids that are doing it. We have been bland all season long and I can only hope we have been holding back for this game but i dont think thats the case.

A Fairview fan on here who went to the harpeth game and said "Camden didnt show much and didnt have too"...well we showed everything we have done in that game up to this past week ! Seriously! We changed it up a bit this past week but not a lot just a twist here and there on the same plays.

I almost fall asleep we play it so close to the vest. We been winning so it is hard to complain.

Slim My Kid graduated last year so my personal interest isnt what it was so thats why not many posts

ahh got ya buddy. Well your kid graduated with a good class!. Hope they are doing well outside of highschool.

Camden has a very stout defense but our offense is offensive. More what we are doing than the kids that are doing it. We have been bland all season long and I can only hope we have been holding back for this game but i dont think thats the case.

A Fairview fan on here who went to the harpeth game and said "Camden didnt show much and didnt have too"...well we showed everything we have done in that game up to this past week ! Seriously! We changed it up a bit this past week but not a lot just a twist here and there on the same plays.

I'm excited for this game. You say that about Camden and on our side we are still yet to put a full game together. We get up big early then let teams claw back and make it close. I'm afraid if fairview doesn't play a full 4 quarters we will lose

So is liberty out west a new school ? With only juniors?? Because next year they are projected to have over 1000 students. That's like a 300 student jump.

Jackson Madison-County School System closed Jackson Central-Merry (JCM) in May, leaving around 550-600 students having to find a new school to go. JMCSS also adjust a new school zone where all the students that live north of I-40 will go to Jackson North Side (wasn't the case last year). JCM is south of I-40 leaving the students having the option of going to Liberty or Jackson South Side. Liberty is located near the minor league stadium so they got the bulked of the JCM students, South Side got the rest. According to few of these new region projections, if Liberty moves up to 4A next year, they'll be one of the biggest 4A Schools in the state. Currently have 1,060 students. Had around 700-780 last school year.

Jackson Madison-County School System closed Jackson Central-Merry (JCM) in May, leaving around 550-600 students having to find a new school to go. JMCSS also adjust a new school zone where all the students that live north of I-40 will go to Jackson North Side (wasn't the case last year). JCM is south of I-40 leaving the students having the option of going to Liberty or Jackson South Side. Liberty is located near the minor league stadium so they got the bulked of the JCM students, South Side got the rest. According to few of these new region projections, if Liberty moves up to 4A next year, they'll be one of the biggest 4A Schools in the state. Currently have 1,060 students. Had around 700-780 last school year.

thanks man. That explains everything. Saw a thread earlier showing next year's classifications with schools and students attending and did see where in 4A liberty was near the top and couldn't figure out how they would jump from 700+ students to over 1000. Thanks for clearing that up!