What teams to look out 4 next yr!!!!!

Bond

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if Carter is gong to push anybody until they can get some more kids to participate in the program. The Stanton kid better work on his mechanics this summer if he is to improve.

Posted by svcfan:

South Pittsburg should be stronger next year than this year. They have a lot of talent coming up and with 18 seniors should be a good team.

I Agree South Pittsburg should be pretty good!

Marion County in my opinion will be down due mainly to losing Springs to graduation.

I agree I ca't find my Program for the Marion Co. game but if I remember they have 13 or more Seniors lost this year including the quarterback.

Whitwell may be similar to this year but the verdict is still out.

I don't know much about Whitwell for next season.

Sequatchie I don't know a lot about but they are usually in the playoff picture every year.

Sequatchie should be pretty good next year they only lose 4 Seniors. They return Jordan Cain at QB & Saftey where he close to 10 interceptions this season. If they don't have an injury bug like this season where they had to use a Freshman at Tailkback for most of the season and started 3 Freshman at Linebacker during at least two games I think.

Grundy will be good next year and as long as Colquette is there he will have at least a .500 team.

Grundy Co. should be about like this year with maybe 1 or 2 more losses during the regular season overall a good team.

Hey Sequatchie I agree with the .500 for Grundy with the coach they have. I also think they will improve as a team next year. They only lose 5 seniors. One which was isolated to kicking.

Most Key players will return with a mission. Grundy will be tough all season.

Undefeated in the regular season is very possible .

All the teams in this area should improve with the possible exception of Marion.

Grundy, Sequatchie, South pitt, and Whitwell all improve from this season.

[Edited by Deeone on 11-22-02 7:09P]

I'm not talking about a state championship or anything, but Union County will have 9 starters back on offense and 8 starters back on defense. They had their first winning season on JV this season in a long time. 32 freshmen and sophmores will be moving up with these returning starters. With GP gone UC may make a move towards the top part of the conference. Conference leading passer A.J. Bennett will be back, as will the conferences 3rd leading rusher Austin Lucas. Chad Bolden 6-4 260, Adam Byrge 6-2 310, Seth Hershey 6-2 320, Dusty Buckner 5-10 290, John Turner 6-3 240, Carl Williford 6-0 230, Joe Grimm 6-0 215, Cody Hunter 6-2 320, & Chris Wyrick 6-4 360 all return. BIG TEAM!!!!! :D

Look for Greenbrier to come on strong next year, their line is getting bigger, stronger and more able to control the line of scrimage. Their QB will be in his third year at the starting position(asuming they don't change) and should be more mature in his decision making(in their 2 big losses this year Marshall and Crockett, the Bobcats were plagued by interceptions). Look for them to correct the problems of this season and be strong contender.