Crockett vs TN High

Coach423T

I'm thinking the Vikings right the ship this week. They have nothing to lose now and I believe that they come out swinging and surprise some folks. There were many positives taken from the Sevier County loss and I'd about bet the farm these kids are sick of losing. I will say that I'm pretty certain it will not be the same old same old. THS 38-28

Solely in the interest of Boone slipping into the playoffs, we would very much like THS to win tonight.

However something tells me its going to be Crockett, something like 23-20

The Bears have this same mentallity tonight I think if crocket losses the Bears would be in playoffs no matter what else. Region 2 is weak so its anybody ballgame till the 4th round. Mowest is probably a slight favorite to get there at this point. I think the vikings will get the W.

Yea this is a huge game for Crockett tonight they need this W to secure a Playoff spot and I think that might put Boone out of playoff position. Any game Crockett plays we are never the favorite or just gonna dominante a team to get the W so it will be a nail bitter. Idk what's going on with the Vikings they have talent over there they have fell a good ways in the the past couple of years. They have good athletes at qb and rb so Crockett D will have to play big tonight. Gotta be about to put points on the board TK and the rest of the backs will have to control the ground game and limit the Freshman QBs throws. I hope we can pull it out tonight this would be a huge win for Crockett.

The vikings, since the change of conference schedule, have basically became the chosen homecoming team. They don't know how to win! They should just come out tonight and wave a white flag thus allowing the moms, dads, grandmas, and grandpas to go home early and drink some warm cider. Crockett will go up by 35 in the third quarter and run the clock. Vikings will have 3 personal foul penalties.

Big W tonight for Crockett defense had a very showing 3 fumble recoveries and 3 INTs 1 for 6. Had alot of big plays tonight that helped us get the win 97 yd kick return TD 59 yd screen pass for a TD. Always good to beat TN High no matter how down they are and 1st win ever in the Stone Castle locked up a Playoff spot. Geppetto you called it on the personal fouls.

Let's say that Boone beats Crockett next week.   if that doesn't happen then this question does not matter, but here goes......

That means Sevier Co, Crockett and Boone are all 3-3 in the Region.

Boone beat Crockett.

Sevier Co beat Boone.

Crockett beat Sevier Co.

Only 2 can go to the playoffs.

Who gets in?

Edited by blazer1set

Let's say that Boone beats Crockett next week. if that doesn't happen then this question does not matter, but here goes......

That means Sevier Co, Crockett and Boone are all 3-3 in the Region.

Boone beat Crockett.

Sevier Co beat Boone.

Crockett beat Sevier Co.

Only 2 can go to the playoffs.

Who gets in?

Tie breaker is overall wins. Then it goes to teams on your schedule with a 500 record or better.