Oak Ridge @ Campbell Co

tnchad1980

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Oak Ridge
    • Campbell Co.

Nah, I tend not to like folks who back terrorist groups. But, we better get back on subject or you know Willie will report us....

Dear CoachT.

Being that we are such good friends I know you will have my back. Please, remove SweetScience from the board. He called Campbell County a "terrorist group." Then he said I would report people. Would I do that?(yes)?(no)??? Anyway, don't tell people that I am the snitch.

Oh, tell my best friend for life, Bladerunners, that he has so many enemies on here that he can't be sure who keeps reporting him. Funny thing is this post could be reported.

Oh yeah, jk SweetScience I don't go around reporting folks...only Bla................. :rolleyes: 

Dear CoachT.

Being that we are such good friends I know you will have my back. Please, remove SweetScience from the board. He called Campbell County a "terrorist group." Then he said I would report people. Would I do that?(yes)?(no)??? Anyway, don't tell people that I am the snitch.

Oh, tell my best friend for life, Bladerunners, that he has so many enemies on here that he can't be sure who keeps reporting him. Funny thing is this post could be reported.

Oh yeah, jk SweetScience I don't go around reporting folks...only Bla................. :rolleyes:

Enemies? I thought that a message board was for stating opinions and having a little fun. Enemies? Lol! Feel free to report what I really think about you