William Blount hosts Bradley Central

Governm

I like that score. Can our Bears score 24?

I'm thinking several FG's tonight. 16-9

Go Bears!

All yall have to do is get the ball into Tuckers hands. You will score way more than 9.

Everyone is selling Standifer short. Do you realize, he is hitting his passes at 71% completion rate? 30 of 42 for 302 yards. 3 TD's but the bad part is 3 INT. And he did it against good teams.

And if you paid attention he did a very nice job at receiver after Howell went out, probably the #2 receiver behind Tucker and then he has been punting as well.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone is selling Standifer short. Do you realize, he is hitting his passes at 71% completion rate? 30 of 42 for 302 yards. 3 TD's but the bad part is 3 INT. And he did it against good teams.

And if you paid attention he did a very nice job at receiver after Howell went out, probably the #2 receiver behind Tucker and then he has been punting as well.

I'm one of the first who said Standifer will be just as good as Cole. He is already showing good things. Just inexperienced and makes mistakes. Our QB production won't fall much next year. i just don't want him to play in this game. Or at least after the 1st QB anyways. He gets hurt, we are sunk bad. We will be sitting home after Cookeville. Rather anyone wants to believe that or not.

I'm one of the first who said Standifer will be just as good as Cole. He is already showing good things. Just inexperienced and makes mistakes. Our QB production won't fall much next year. i just don't want him to play in this game. Or at least after the 1st QB anyways. He gets hurt, we are sunk bad. We will be sitting home after Cookeville. Rather anyone wants to believe that or not.

DCA can you keep the updates coming. Ole Momma vetoed us coming up there tonight. Gary and Earl will be on the radio but I want to hear your take on the action.