William Blount hosts Bradley Central

Governm

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oakland is going to be tough for anyone.

Oakland aint no joke. WB will play a solid game this week. I think you will see them bring extra pressure on the young QB and force some bad decisions. He is not a bad player, but his inexperience will hamper the bears this week. Not calling it for WB, but would not be surprised if they pull this one out.

On the other hand if they don't face Oakland who will WB play? 

Edited by Blaze45

Oakland aint no joke. WB will play a solid game this week. I think you will see them bring extra pressure on the young QB and force some bad decisions. He is not a bad player, but his inexperience will hamper the bears this week. Not calling it for WB, but would not be surprised if they pull this one out.

On the other hand if they don't face Oakland who will WB play?

If we win we'll be coming to Blackman.

I just hope the Bears do more than hand-off up the middle, hand-off up the middle, QB draw, punt.

That might be a great strategy against the Govs. We have really struggled to stop the run at times. SH's back got 5-10 yards a carry everytime he touched the ball like it was as easy as breathing.

Good luck govs. I don't wish y'all the win over our starters lol, but so Hope y'all are not the ones that has to travel to Oakland. Just looks like Oakland is on a whole new playing field than anyone else in this state right now. (Minus the Prives) They'll most likely be fav on each playoff game. Think if I had my choice, I'd rather make a trip back to Maryville in the playoffs instead of Oakland right now lol.

Good luck govs. I don't wish y'all the win over our starters lol, but so Hope y'all are not the ones that has to travel to Oakland. Just looks like Oakland is on a whole new playing field than anyone else in this state right now. (Minus the Prives) They'll most likely be fav on each playoff game. Think if I had my choice, I'd rather make a trip back to Maryville in the playoffs instead of Oakland right now lol.

Yup. Oakland is rolling. I don't think anyone can beat them especially at home.