William Blount hosts Bradley Central

Governm

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will for sure finish 3rd and the way it looks, Cookeville will be coming to town. As we have done in previous years before this Super 32 stuff, knowing we was locked in and the playoffs, we played our starters for a quarter or 2 and set them the rest of the time. I wouldn't mind seeing that again, no matter if it did mean a loss. We are not even 10% sure that Copeland will be back for that game. If Standifer goes down from an injury, we are totally screwed.

So I say let WB fight for the win against backups. Don't even care giving them the win to WB as long as the other guys stay healthy and stay out of the game

Looked at the schedule for Cossville and they and Siegal are tied at 2-4.

Both play Region games this week, Cookeville vs Riverdale and Siegal plays Coffee County.  I don't think anything there is settled in thinking it's Cookeville we will play.

Edited by alt1958

Looked at the schedule for Cossville and they and Siegal are tied at 2-4.

Both play Region games this week, Cookeville vs Riverdale and Siegal plays Coffee County. I don't think anything there is settled in thinking it's Cookeville we will play.[/quote

I don't think Coffee County has any shot at Siegel. RD should beat Cookeville pretty easy. It'll be a big big shocker if either Siegel or RD loses.

Oh the game in Crossville was much snowier (about 1980 or 1981 this was), but about the same temperature wise. But coming down the mountain in a snow was not fun.

I played in a freshman game for Bradley about a year or two before this up there. They had just built the then new highschool. Played it in the late afternoon. It was sleeting freezing cold. They marched us through the cafeteria while the students were having lunch. We go out on the field they let the entire school in the game. They played Bennie and The Jets over the loud speakers. The principle and the QBs dad were both refs. We scored 4 times all called back. Lost 28 to nothing. They had a Qb who had a grizzly Adams beard. But our freshman team was bigger than Bradley's varsity at the time. Only game we lost. Remember many Great bball games against those old Cumberland county squads. Boys and girls.

If Bradley can lose & still finish 3rd, then they would probably be better off letting any banged up players heal up for the playoffs. They are competitors, so they won't hand over anything, but as snake-bit as this team is with injuries this year, they can't afford to risk further injury if there is nothing to gain.

I just looked and they are indeed locked into 3rd place. HVA only has 1 region loss and after they play Maryville friday they will have 2. If Bradley Central was to win they would have the same record as HVA and HVA would have the tiebreaker over them. Also, if Bradley Central loses friday they would have the tiebreaker over the winner of the SH and DB game who both have 3 region losses right now. Edited by Governors91

We are satisfied with whatever these young men does on the field. Rather it's starters or backups. We never expect high expectations out of these kids. Win or lose, they'll always be Bears and we will always support these kids.

Sometimes or a lot of times, we do get aggravated at the coaches. They do make a lot of mistakes. "Bad play calling" and what not, but it takes nothing from us about the determination and effort these kids do for us every Friday (or Thursday). An 1-9 season, 3-7 or 6-4 would make us happy.

Bradley is in a small city with 2 other big high schools. Walker Valley took talent away from

Both Cleveland and Bradley. We don't have the kids to compete each year with the likes of Maryville, Riverdale, Oakland and whoever else we play. This is not wrestling where Bradley is dominate and can be dominant each year winning states. So to answer your question, we love Da Bears and whatever record the youngans throws at us. Rather it's 0-10 or 10-0. Da Bears!

I have to apologize to the Gov fans DaChump is the least educated person in Bradley county. He has personal issues with the OC and has a crush on the wrestling coach. So just scroll past his post please he doesn't represent ANYONE in at Bradley.

I have to apologize to the Gov fans DaChump is the least educated person in Bradley county. He has personal issues with the OC and has a crush on the wrestling coach. So just scroll past his post please he doesn't represent ANYONE in at Bradley.

You sound like an obsessed teenage girl. Seriously. Did your mommy not hug you enough? Everything you post is an attack. You're the textbook definition of a sunshine pumper. God forbid anyone has an opinion that isn't pumping sunshine. I've got $100 you wouldn't run your mouth in person.

Edited by DoubleD73

Being tough behind the ole keyboard again uh? Not even that, talking gay stuff as well. Gay? I think so. Like I said 100 times already, I don't know the OC at all like most Bradley/Cleveland folks. I do think he is a lousy play caller most the time. Like most EVERYONE. You're not just an idiot. You're a complete idiot. When you're man enough, you won't hide behind the keyboard anymore. Take care sunshine.

You sound like an obsessed teenage girl. Seriously. Did your mommy not hug you enough? Everything you post is an attack. You're the textbook definition of a sunshine pumper. God forbid anyone has an opinion that isn't pumping sunshine. I've got $100 you wouldn't run your mouth in person.

I told the village idiot that every time he opened his mouth negatively that I would apologize to the other team for having to listen to him. I'm glad he has you to protect him though. You must be one of his crew he sits with. I really feel that the you two should be on the sideline helping Floyd. Just hug Jeremy it'll be alright.

I told the village idiot that every time he opened his mouth negatively that I would apologize to the other team for having to listen to him. I'm glad he has you to protect him though. You must be one of his crew he sits with. I really feel that the you two should be on the sideline helping Floyd. Just hug Jeremy it'll be alright.

You're real tough behind a keyboard aren't you? There's been other Bear fans on here criticize the play calling but yet you single out one person. That's obsession. Just like a love struck little girl. Come out from behind the keyboard.