DRAGONS ðŸ�² @ ADMIRALS â �

92Dragon

Farragut averages about 45 points per game this year and Clinton gives up around 40. This one will get ugly fast!

I'm just glad this season is almost over and hopefully we can look forward to the off season and a fresh start next year.

Thank you to all the senior players who hung in there and gave it their all each and every game!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game shouldn't be close if you  look at the seasons both teams have had. The Dragons are struggling this year and from what I have heard from several people I know that follow them , they seem to have folded shop and given up. I was told by a parent that your best player, #5, was tossed from the Heritage game. Is he a senior? I know last year he tore us up with Thackerson at QB. if he was tossed, hate that he doesn't get to play in the final game of his career. i have also heard that Josh Kerr and his father may take a job together next year. Any truth to that?

As for the Admirals, they seem to be firing on all cylinders offensively with the QB who is playing very good football right now. The defense seems to be playing decent too, but missing #5 in the secondary is killing the pass defense. I did hear at the game Friday he should be ready to roll for the playoff so that is comforting.

#5 did get tossed.  It was bs though.  the other player punched #5 in the face.  5 didn't do any thing.  I've seen the replay multiple times.  My guess is they will appeal that ruling and he will be reinstated for the game.  It won't matter though.  Clinton has mailed it in, and they weren't any good to begin with.  Alot of young guys should get to play for the ADS

This game shouldn't be close if you look at the seasons both teams have had. The Dragons are struggling this year and from what I have heard from several people I know that follow them , they seem to have folded shop and given up. I was told by a parent that your best player, #5, was tossed from the Heritage game. Is he a senior? I know last year he tore us up with Thackerson at QB. if he was tossed, hate that he doesn't get to play in the final game of his career. i have also heard that Josh Kerr and his father may take a job together next year. Any truth to that?

As for the Admirals, they seem to be firing on all cylinders offensively with the QB who is playing very good football right now. The defense seems to be playing decent too, but missing #5 in the secondary is killing the pass defense. I did hear at the game Friday he should be ready to roll for the playoff so that is comforting.

The rumor I've heard is Kerr is going to resign from Clinton after the end of the season and possibly go to Union County.

The rumor I've heard is Kerr is going to resign from Clinton after the end of the season and possibly go to Union County.

I heard Union County withdrew from the TSSAA.  They can play whoever they want, but can't go to the playoffs.  92, why would ANYBODY hire Kerr?  Especially if their goal is to improve?  Ha Ha

I heard Union County withdrew from the TSSAA. They can play whoever they want, but can't go to the playoffs. 92, why would ANYBODY hire Kerr? Especially if their goal is to improve? Ha Ha

I keep asking myself what Clinton was thinking when they hired him. I believe he told them what they wanted to hear.