DRAGONS ðŸ�² @ ADMIRALS â �

92Dragon

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came across this thread by accident but if I read correctly, the HC at Clinton is rumored to go to Union County? If so, who's Clinton have on their radar?

Names on my radar would include Scotty Herrell, Sean Jessie, Rodney Ellison, and Matt Price. I would love to get a coach like Matt Price because I love what he has done with Campbell County's defense, and I think a good defense is the key to having success!

Names on my radar would include Scotty Herrell, Sean Jessie, Rodney Ellison, and Matt Price. I would love to get a coach like Matt Price because I love what he has done with Campbell County's defense, and I think a good defense is the key to having success!

I have heard a story about Herrell.  Something in regards to Kerr taking the job out from under him.  He played at Clinton I believe too.  Quarterback if I remember correctly.  Seems like Clinton is a place that needs hometown guys with a loyalty to that school to be successful.  There is a QB coach too I hear a lot about named Colston that played at Clinton.  Maybe they should just stock their whole staff with former Dragons.  Are there any other former Dragons that are coaches (head or assistant) that are around the knoxville area?  What about Grace's McKamey?  Didn't he start his career there at Clinton? Back before I left Knoxville I always thought Clinton was a great little town.

Edited by LarryGee77

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Player of the Year is selected from the state championship team. Mr. Baseball is selected from all teams. 
    • Coach you have a nice prize to wear!         https://fb.watch/sawAhYWhgj/   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=79!  24011444328424&set=p.7924011444328424&type=3&av=100001589421439&eav=AfadioohtnZNQy-vVnXq06az2GqJPZy3Y9joqOBQqRFGvkVtD2OI7pZhcBy6ixvhG0w&__cft__[0]=AZVNVV5aVzYZ_AMN0gXeHg_JX-gQ7BCacySYGzQG6E7y92gjlBNFlwTT7g_zHH4dbQb9gsKNs5PWEMVTtmCD5FSopv-E7B4CB6qqQFHNCpNZI7JhMJFoJobnRhip-goK8lAHPw2sCJowK0o7uUpF1CEllHEmS5PaKfIrJf4vCXiBCdfUS0OMqZf7zpWsQjCfOGM0QjysLp8ynDd7-dpedtiC6KPF37hKkRM9iG4DrSpvxQ&__tn__=R]-R
    • The people need our help!
    • Lol when was last time they won region or got past the 3 rd round. 
    • Gravedigger gotta finish filling the hole before hitting 40 East. May need a new Yellow Shirt play signaler on the Stones. And apparently a new strength coach now. Cicadas must've got shaken out of the bushes in Donelson. Hopefully the mower man sticks around to keep DG field looking pristine. Maybe new OC can call in a favor to his PGA friends that knows a thing or two about being green during the season. The heat is on soon. Bring in the 2 way freak Iceman and cool things off. He knows a thing or 2 about wildcats. Gotta take our talents South soon for Nationals. Don't step on my blue suede shoes.