best in tn all classifications

zoneread56

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Memphis East and Brentwood Academy could beat any team in the state on any given night in any environment even when they are not on their best A game. BA has beat East two consecutive summers but i wont say that they are better but its possible they could win in a season event also. Size wise it shouldnt be a contest ever since BA's tallest kid is 6'5 and east has around 5 kids taller than that but BA is the best in the state when it comes to execution and Hubie is the best coach in the state arguably. Could list a few other stellar teams but they are 1&2for sure.

Edited by TonyG

Memphis East and Brentwood Academy could beat any team in the state on any given night in any environment even when they are not on their best A game. BA has beat East two consecutive summers but i wont say that they are better but its possible they could win in a season event also. Size wise it shouldnt be a contest ever since BA's tallest kid is 6'5 and east has around 5 kids taller than that but BA is the best in the state when it comes to execution and Hubie is the best coach in the state arguably. Could list a few other stellar teams but they are 1&2for sure.

i agree 

BA & East are both in the City of Palms in Fl. I doubt they meet down there but it is a possibility. Christian Brothers I agree isn't far behind and for the same reasons as BA. One of the best coached teams in the state.

If they both win there First round games they will meet in quarterfinals BA plays Pebblebrook Ga who has Colin Sexton who was the leading scorer in the Eybl and East plays Pace Academy Ga who has Wendall Carter who is a top 5 player in the class of 2017