Round 1: Harriman travels to Cloudland

bluedevil6913

With the injuries you mentioned, I would like Cloudlands chances if they hadn't lost their qb. I feel like you all get the win.

Depends on how well we slow down their run game. That's been our weak point all year. That's what their offense is built on. QB or not Cloudland is one heck of a place to play, they've got one heck of a coach, and the energy level is on the rise for the Landers. Gonna be a tough one to go up there and win, but I think we can do it as long as we minimize turnovers and don't let them sustain long clock burning drives

Depends on how well we slow down their run game. That's been our weak point all year. That's what their offense is built on. QB or not Cloudland is one heck of a place to play, they've got one heck of a coach, and the energy level is on the rise for the Landers. Gonna be a tough one to go up there and win, but I think we can do it as long as we minimize turnovers and don't let them sustain long clock burning drives

I wish you all the best of luck and hope to see you all locally in 2 weeks.

Harriman brought a first class team up here in 07. They ran the wingt. I remember meeting a few of their fans. I really respected that bunch. As for this year, we've been riddled with injuries as well. We got Coffey back only for him to break his collar bone again in practice. Our qb is our with a shoulder. His little brother will do fine. He throws the ball well and can run. Big no. 1 is gonna get his yards. We just have to limit harrimans big plays and turn every drive into points.

Been to Hampton. Never ventured to Cloudland. Hear I should bring a few blankets and wear about 10 layers and might wanna start a fire in the stands to keep from going into hypothermic shock

And you'll probably still be cold.

Once upon a time I took my PeeWee team 15 minutes up the road to play Cloudland on a sunny Saturday and 42°...In Hampton that is!

It was a white out, 3" of snow, 25 mph winds and 24° in Cloudland...it's a different world

And you'll probably still be cold.

Once upon a time I took my PeeWee team 15 minutes up the road to play Cloudland on a sunny Saturday and 42°...In Hampton that is!

It was a white out, 3" of snow, 25 mph winds and 24° in Cloudland...it's a different world

That ain't my kinda weather. Having diabetes and all my toes might get a little cold

Harriman brought a first class team up here in 07. They ran the wingt. I remember meeting a few of their fans. I really respected that bunch. As for this year, we've been riddled with injuries as well. We got Coffey back only for him to break his collar bone again in practice. Our qb is our with a shoulder. His little brother will do fine. He throws the ball well and can run. Big no. 1 is gonna get his yards. We just have to limit harrimans big plays and turn every drive into points.

It should be a good matchup. I'm starting a new job so I'm not sure if I'll get to make the trip. If I do I'll look ya up. Should be a good one to see.

That ain't my kinda weather. Having diabetes and all my toes might get a little cold

We're having a warmer than normal fall. I don't think it's gonna be any colder than other places this Friday. 2 years ago, it was only 7 but it didn't bother coalfield. I'm looking for a good ballgame. We're a lot better than we were at the first of the year

We can't beat ourselves. Turnovers and crucial penalties have plagued this team all year. Before the KC game they were only 16 points from being 8-1. HV being the only game they were never in. If we show up and play disciplined, power I smash-mouth, we win this game. Long, clock draining drives,finishing in paydirt, are our only hope. Harriman will score. I have no doubt. Probably 21-28 points would be my guess. The Landers must grind out 35 points to beat them. Jmho!

Safe travels to the bluedevils and bring a light jacket or hoodie. If nothing changes, game time temp is projected around 55+ for next Friday night. Not bad at all for this time of year