Trousdale Co @ Huntingdon

footballover

Know nothing about TC except they are in search of a head coach. They were a very good young team last year. Sounded like NCS didn't have much trouble

I think ncs will go to the semi finals there really good they had 5 starters that didn't play but part of our game and kicked our butts I am from tc

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the NCS game they were running plays I never seen TC run all year I been to all TC games this year it was first time they ran a wing T all season

we went back to what we won 10 state champion ships with but the coach we fired wasn't worth a crap didn't know how to coach don't know why CLINT hired him but he's gone our JR.  high won its third state champion ship STRAIGHT WILL BE GLAD WHEN THEY COME UP PEOPLE OUT THERE BE READY WE WILL BE IN 2.A NEXT YEAR

Yea the junior high was loaded this year we will be back soon. To the old TC hopefully Clint does better job this time hiring a coach yea Narker was a good dude but not a good coach at all yea the 3-4 we are running isn't good at stopping the power run game especially up the middle

we went back to what we won 10 state champion ships with but the coach we fired wasn't worth a crap didn't know how to coach don't know why CLINT hired him but he's gone our JR. high won its third state champion ship STRAIGHT WILL BE GLAD WHEN THEY COME UP PEOPLE OUT THERE BE READY WE WILL BE IN 2.A NEXT YEAR

Correction: 2005 State Champs didn't run the Wing T. They ran the spread. Had a lot of wing t blocking schemes but was not the T.

And another thing, let's worry about next year in about 5 weeks. You and KBD keep talking like we are out. Last time I checked there is a game tomorrow night and the purple and gold will be playing. And they aren't half bad so let's talk about the 2016 Jackets and not the 2017 or whenever.

Go Get 'em Jackets!

we went back to what we won 10 state champion ships with but the coach we fired wasn't worth a crap didn't know how to coach don't know why CLINT hired him but he's gone our JR.  high won its third state champion ship STRAIGHT WILL BE GLAD WHEN THEY COME UP PEOPLE OUT THERE BE READY WE WILL BE IN 2.A NEXT YEAR

JR.High has a state championship game? News to me.

Correction: 2005 State Champs didn't run the Wing T. They ran the spread. Had a lot of wing t blocking schemes but was not the T.

And another thing, let's worry about next year in about 5 weeks. You and KBD keep talking like we are out. Last time I checked there is a game tomorrow night and the purple and gold will be playing. And they aren't half bad so let's talk about the 2016 Jackets and not the 2017 or whenever.

Go Get 'em Jackets!