Trousdale Co @ Huntingdon

footballover

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No disrespect here but ncs is 4 touchdowns better. Wayne county will be the only team that can give them a game in the west. They have been holding back on some things they can scheme until they need them. Not as good as last year but still a top 3 team. The big nose guard can run the ball from the fullback position and I don't know if any 1a team can stop it consistently.

ncs may not be four tds better.they just scored 42 on cwood. beat gville by 9 and gville leading bruceton by 2 right now.so dresden will probably get their first title

ncs may not be four tds better.they just scored 42 on cwood. beat gville by 9 and gville leading bruceton by 2 right now.so dresden will probably get their first title

My thinking is Ncs by 20 over Huntingdon

Wayne co over Ncs barely and Dresden vs Wayne co to determine the eventual state champion. That game is a toss up for me. Don't let Ncs fool you. They are a very good football team that will ease off the pedal when ahead. A lot of those wins could have been worse. I still believe Wayne co has their number this year

Edited by Creekbank1997

Wayne co over Ncs barely and Dresden vs Wayne co to determine the eventual state champion. That game is a toss up for me. Don't let Ncs fool you. They are a very good football team that will ease off the pedal when ahead. A lot of those wins could have been worse. I still believe Wayne co has their number this year

Congratulations TC, y'all had a good year considering the youth of the team and a coaching change. I look for y'all to be back in true form next year!

Just look at the touches for 11. He could've scored 10 times against G-ville and the same tonight. He was in the end zone the 1st 4 touches tonight. And barely touched it again.