Trousdale Co @ Huntingdon

footballover

Know nothing about TC except they are in search of a head coach. They were a very good young team last year. Sounded like NCS didn't have much trouble

well congrats to hunningdon I know now why our team stinks there' and stupid play calling where was our other quarter back tonight at least he can throw better than the other and can run as good  no leaders on the team hundingdon I will give 45 points when you play ncs who wants it

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well congrats to hunningdon I know now why our team stinks there' and stupid play calling where was our other quarter back tonight at least he can throw better than the other and can run as good no leaders on the team hundingdon I will give 45 points when you play ncs who wants it

I'll take it.

Nice win Huntingdon I enjoyed watching the game youllare some good people I'm sorry TC yyeam didn't give you'll a better game they quit once Huntingdon went up by 2 touchdown you'll played hard and with heart some TC seniors could have learn some things from you'll team and the pride that you'll play and coach with you'll earned that win you'll took mercy on TC by not putting 60-70 points on scoreboard maybe this butt kicking will show the next coach of TC that you have to do conditioning and lift weights doing the off season Congratulations Mustangs

Just look at the touches for 11. He could've scored 10 times against G-ville and the same tonight. He was in the end zone the 1st 4 touches tonight. And barely touched it agai

Congratulations TC, y'all had a good year considering the youth of the team and a coaching change. I look for y'all to be back in true form next year!

wayne co doesn't have ncs school number they will beat them any way they want and I am from tc saying this screw these private schools they have cost just us 4 state champion ships because none of you had to play the alphabet soup schools like we have for the last 20 years right

Just look at the touches for 11. He could've scored 10 times against G-ville and the same tonight. He was in the end zone the 1st 4 touches tonight. And barely touched it agai

Congratulations TC, y'all had a good year considering the youth of the team and a coaching change. I look for y'all to be back in true form next year!

wayne co doesn't have ncs school number they will beat them any way they want and I am from tc saying this screw these private schools they have cost just us 4 state champion ships because none of you had to play the alphabet soup schools like we have for the last 20 years right
they out recruit yall them years

Your exactly right about all you have said we are same team as last year just a year older but without a head coach but a different starting QB than last year but we have 2 QB that play

TRAINER WE HAD 2 QUATER BACKS BUT WHERE WAS THE ONE FROM RED BOILING TONIGHT AND THE COACHING WAS SICKENING THE STUPID CALLS HARPER LEFT HARPER RIGHT heck ANY ONE CAN SYOP THAT CRAP PLUS WE NEED TO GET CLINT TO GET THE COACH THAT WAS IN LEBONAN HE WON 7 STATE CHAMPIONS IN KENTUCKY SO HE KNOWS SOME THING THE REASON LEBONAN ISNT ANY GOOD I TALKED TOP MY BUDDY ON THE 98.9 RADIO STATION HE SAID THE PARENTS DIDNT EVEN GET INVOLVED WITH THE TEAM THATS SAD

The coaching has bad awful this year but Barker mess them up from the start of the season is was no way to fix the defense and offense he put in with little time they had TC does need a good coach with better play calling made no sense with the plays they called tonight on offense bad play clock management as well I think they should take a look at a junior high coach as well coach Eden he has did a great job with those kids

The coaching has bad awful this year but Barker mess them up from the start of the season is was no way to fix the defense and offense he put in with little time they had TC does need a good coach with better play calling made no sense with the plays they called tonight on offense bad play clock management as well I think they should take a look at a junior high coach as well coach Eden he has did a great job with those kids

KBD that is what I think get BLAKE and the coach in LEBONAN that was fired it wasn't his fault over there a buddy of mine at the radio station in LEBONAN said the parents didn't even support the kids but the coach came from Kentucky he has won 7 state champion ships there we need to try him and run the plays we won with and where was the quarter back from red boiling springs to night and the calls sucked TOOOO

Over the past few weeks I have read a few of the comments concerning the coaching change and of course the game tonight. The few trousdale fans that are on here are complete idiots that make ridiculous statements. So I guess KBD, Coach Barker just said hey guys season is over and I will see yall in August. What a joke. You people have no class and just run your coaches in the ground. If it was so great in Hartsville don't you think Creasy would have stayed. No he left for a BETTER job and more $$ which yall cant compete with other systems. Trousdale co is the worst paying system in the state as far as teacher salary.Look it up! What yall need to do is congrats the kids and the coaches on a respectable season. And pray to the good lord above that he blesses yall with a quality coach next season. But don't hold your breath because what sane person would take that job I have no idea. hey maybe KBD and Ballzy can apply and coach the team.

Congrats Huntingdon on the win and good luck next week.

I think KBD and Ballzy are the same person, or at least they took same punctuation classes