Westmoreland @ Marion

TheTruthPrevails

Have they benched the young QB? I believe he was coming along quite nicely.

No change has been made at the QB position. Coach just put in some different sets. The youngon is definitely the future of MC football at the QB position. I do believe Zemen gives you the experience needed to make a deep run though. The youngon has gotten some very good experience this year and will pay dividends next year and the year after. I had no idea the kid just started playing football as a freshmen? BTW welcome back Bassy!

Edited by Astimeexpires01

No change has been made at the QB position. Coach just put in some different sets. The youngon is definitely the future of MC football at the QB position. I do believe Zemen gives you the experience needed to make a deep run though. The youngon has gotten some very good experience this year and will pay dividends next year and the year after. I had no idea the kid just started playing football as a freshmen? BTW welcome back Bassy!

Agreed, Z looked like walts little brother back there. Young qb has done a good job and gotten good experience along the way. nelson has came along nicely and if the made the switch he would give us another slippery back opposite of saylors. Where is postman? Someone tell us about westy. I know they had a lot of seniors last year so are they really young this year or what? still run the wing t?

Agreed, Z looked like walts little brother back there. Young qb has done a good job and gotten good experience along the way. nelson has came along nicely and if the made the switch he would give us another slippery back opposite of saylors. Where is postman? Someone tell us about westy. I know they had a lot of seniors last year so are they really young this year or what? still run the wing t?

They are not very strong this season. Last year's team was much better. This one should be in hand by the time the bands perform.

+1000. Nelson will be something special.

Are you joking me? If that zeman boy was as good a passer as that Walters boy that Mathis man would not have lost to Grider. You are full of mess. Take off your rose colored glasses. You think im joking but im not.

Not starting crap.....so if it seems that way I apologize.......but......I heard from a Buc football player who knows the kid that Zeman is playing on a partially torn ACL and is trying to get to the end of the season before having it repaired.

If that's true, is it smart to play him extra reps on O?

Zeman is fine or he wouldn't be playing. They all have bumps and bruises by now and some worse than others for sure. A torn acl.... NO. He couldn't make the cuts that he does. I'm glad that he doesn't have one because putting that info out there puts him at risk for a cheap shot. We typically don't comment on an injury to one of our players.

Zeman is fine or he wouldn't be playing. They all have bumps and bruises by now and some worse than others for sure. A torn acl.... NO. He couldn't make the cuts that he does. I'm glad that he doesn't have one because putting that info out there puts him at risk for a cheap shot. We typically don't comment on an injury to one of our players.

He seems like such a good young man on and off the field.

Not starting crap.....so if it seems that way I apologize.......but......I heard from a Buc football player who knows the kid that Zeman is playing on a partially torn ACL and is trying to get to the end of the season before having it repaired.

If that's true, is it smart to play him extra reps on O?

He starts at wing so it wouldnt be any more reps. If he takes a cheap shot tonthw knee and gets hurt, then you are responsible innpart for even putting that on the t.