Westmoreland @ Marion

TheTruthPrevails

The funny thing about this is you stood right next to me and didn't have the nerve to introduce yourself. Oh wait, your the type of guy who hides in anonymity so what you're saying is if you were a player and had information you'd take a shot. I think I understand you now. And while we're at it this information comes from players. They're all talking about it so putting it on here will only invite cheep shots from dad's. You know.....the kinda thing you'd do.

Grow up butter cup

Exactly the kind of response a prick might give. Didnt have the nerve to introduce myself? lol, really?? More like my team was actually still playing and I wasnt going to chase after you while you were walking away. After yall get put out this weekend, you can come watch us the next few weeks and i will see if i can drum up the nerve to face you and introduce myself. ........lol, what an idiot. Most everyone on the T knows me, i dont try to hide, and sure wouldnt from someone like you pal.

What about LW getting a concussion last year? There was plenty of talk on here about his return and what some thought to be too soon. Nobody took a cheap shot when he came back. What about MC and SP fans talking about one of our qb's possibly being hurt a few weeks ago? Is it all you guys fault because he isn't playing now, or at minimum the few who were discussing it?

With all due respect sir we did talk about your qb being hurt, but not what the injury was specifically. Great player though honestly and i hope he recovers quickly and is 100%next year. When someone says that someone has a partially torn Acl, my opinion is that it invites someone to try to tear it all the way. I value your opinion because you have simply put it on here without getting in a tizzy like your little friend. We can agree to disagree on the subject and if you dont see my point of view then that is fine, we will just move on. Last i will say about it.

With all due respect sir we did talk about your qb being hurt, but not what the injury was specifically. Great player though honestly and i hope he recovers quickly and is 100%next year. When someone says that someone has a partially torn Acl, my opinion is that it invites someone to try to tear it all the way. I value your opinion because you have simply put it on here without getting in a tizzy like your little friend. We can agree to disagree on the subject and if you dont see my point of view then that is fine, we will just move on. Last i will say about it.

He mad^^^^

Lol

If you'd kept your mouth shut and let PP68 answer then nobody would have noticed anything. But you won't shut up about it so now people are reading back threw to catch-up. You even brought the injury up again.

What a freaking moron.

Fellers, this is all none of my business but you all are 1st class posters and should know that any news of injuries will make it back to the opposing team no matter what.

My 2nd boy's junior year (2014) he broke his ankle week-9....The news of the injury hit news networks, T and everything else so that even GCA was aware of it weeks before we played them in the playoffs...You can't keep such news silent.

He played on that ankle (tho he probably shouldn't have) and went out  when he was tackled and gator rolled...Did they go after his ankle? Well, it's football and the name of the game is to put other players out no matter what anyone on here wants to say!

Last year when he suffered the femur fracture against MC, he continued to play and complete passes and MC unloaded on him after those passes because he had no east/west movement (His Hudl shows the hits and they were violent)....Did they sense blood in the water and were they trying to put him out? Yes! Were they dirty shots? No...That's the game.

When Pujo's boy tore his ACL we witnessed game after game of teams going for his knee after his return to the team...Was that dirty? HECK YEA! But I'd say Pujo will tell you like I am, it was expected.

Do I agree?  Did I or do I train any of my 4 boys to play like that? As God is my witness, NO....but it does go on.

Fellers, this is all none of my business but you all are 1st class posters and should know that any news of injuries will make it back to the opposing team no matter what.

My 2nd boy's junior year (2014) he broke his ankle week-9....The news of the injury hit news networks, T and everything else so that even GCA was aware of it weeks before we played them in the playoffs...You can't keep such news silent.

He played on that ankle (tho he probably shouldn't have) and went out when he was tackled and gator rolled...Did they go after his ankle? Well, it's football and the name of the game is to put other players out no matter what anyone on here wants to say!

Last year when he suffered the femur fracture against MC, he continued to play and complete passes and MC unloaded on him after those passes because he had no east/west movement (His Hudl shows the hits and they were violent)....Did they sense blood in the water and were they trying to put him out? Yes! Were they dirty shots? No...That's the game.

When Pujo's boy tore his ACL we witnessed game after game of teams going for his knee after his return to the team...Was that dirty? HECK YEA! But I'd say Pujo will tell you like I am, it was expected.

Do I agree? Did I or do I train any of my 4 boys to play like that? As God is my witness, NO....but it does go on.

Great post youngun.

He played on that ankle (tho he probably shouldn't have) and went out when he was tackled and gator rolled...Did they go after his ankle? Well, it's football and the name of the game is to put other players out no matter what anyone on here wants to say!

Do I agree? Did I or do I train any of my 4 boys to play like that? As God is my witness, NO....but it does go on.

Thats exactly what i was trying to say.......lol

All of these ones getting on here talking about our injuries don't know anything. We are not scared of anybody and we don't care to hit anyone. We are very tough and will destroy whatever is in our path.I told some people after the Pitchburg game that coach was saving our best plays for region games and playoffs. Well it looks like i was right with all the new stuff we have done. We were just waiting for the perfect time and we attacked. This game will be another blowout.

FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE TEAM, & FEAR THE BEARD!

All of these ones getting on here talking about our injuries don't know anything. We are not scared of anybody and we don't care to hit anyone. We are very tough and will destroy whatever is in our path.I told some people after the Pitchburg game that coach was saving our best plays for region games and playoffs. Well it looks like i was right with all the new stuff we have done. We were just waiting for the perfect time and we attacked. This game will be another blowout.

FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE TEAM, & FEAR THE BEARD!

With or without the potentially injured kid.....you don't lose till you get to AE.