South Pittsburg vs Cornersville (Grider against this Randolph man)

Roy Dillard

Just about. I've been behind them for many years. I just love the game. And I'm serious about yalls program. It's what teams in our area strive to get to. Y'all have the bar set extremely high. I just hope our guys leave it all on the field. I can accept a loss as long as that happens and they usually earn respect in doing so. Go dogs!!

I remember when you boys had a young man named Joe Stocstill directing the offense. Would you consider his senior season to be Cornersville's best season ever? He went on to some playing time at UT. I know you must be proud of him.

Alright Roy! If you want your thermos back here is how it's going to be. Pegleg and I want you to leave the first row of the first bleacher on the home an envelope with $100 in it. After we see you drop off the money then we will tell you where to get your thermos!

Sincerely,

Pegleg & PowerP (Former owners of your Murphy Fair magazine and now owners of your thermos)

I remember when you boys had a young man named Joe Stocstill directing the offense. Would you consider his senior season to be Cornersville's best season ever? He went on to some playing time at UT. I know you must be proud of him.

He was a good one. I'd say their best season was 72 or 73 though. But this group here I believe will be better in a couple of years provided they stick together without coaching changes every other year.

Alright Roy! If you want your thermos back here is how it's going to be. Pegleg and I want you to leave the first row of the first bleacher on the home an envelope with $100 in it. After we see you drop off the money then we will tell you where to get your thermos!

Sincerely,

Pegleg & PowerP (Former owners of your Murphy Fair magazine and now owners of your thermos)

Powerp I garuntee you I aint in the mood for this mess after what I had to go through today. Wendy just got me home a little while ago. That durn doctor must have had a bigger camera this year. If you and pegleg is smart you will take that thermos by Krystal like you did my Murphy Fair book or that Burnett man will be called. I aint giving you any money for my durn thermos. You think im joking but im not.

Has anyone heard from Roy Dillard today? He was going for his yearly "probing." I hope he made it home ok. He's probably up at Roy's Red Rye refueling after such an experience. LMBO

Roy... Paging Roy...

That's Rectal Roy today!!

Cherokee Tom are you bringing that orgnblk person on here from greenback to Griders stadium so he can see Griders secrets? What kind of mess is this? Grider will be real mad. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, we're glad to see you made it through your procedure ok. Hope it wasn't too rough. LMBO

Roy, can you believe Coach Grider is charging $15 each on Friday night just so we can give Cornersville some corndogs after the game. He also said no outside food or drinks will be admitted. This is straight from that Childress man, Roy.

Roy, we're glad to see you made it through your procedure ok. Hope it wasn't too rough. LMBO

Roy, can you believe Coach Grider is charging $15 each on Friday night just so we can give Cornersville some corndogs after the game. He also said no outside food or drinks will be admitted. This is straight from that Childress man, Roy.

I heard Grider was renting us a charter bus for the trip and pictures of the kids with Roy dressed up as Billy Bob Thorton in Bad Santa.

Barney im not falling for your mess. Grider doesnt have to give them a durn corndog. Im not paying that much. I garuntee you that camera must have had a wide lens on it. Im glad that mess just comes around once a year for me. You think im joking but im not.