South Pittsburg vs Cornersville (Grider against this Randolph man)

Roy Dillard

Just remember him posting about getting the boys real fast. Haven't seen him on here lately though but I haven't been reading up on SP this year.

Side note... If y'all make it to Cookeville this year is Wendy gonna be there again? Ole Roy was a changed man after meeting her.

So you're saying you've been overlooking us? Roy and his girl Wendall. That's a match made in heaven. What more can you ask for? She takes him to his Red Eye, doctor appointments, and even grooms his hair.

You just said you haven't kept up with us this season. I figured you weren't worried too much about us. There is one thing you can bank on with the SP and MC rivalry. Neither team will ever overlook the other one. LMBO

Haven't been reading all the boards on y'all this year. I keep up with all the scores each week though. I believe we will match up again over the next few years also but in later rounds.

Stevorinos before the game Friday... then go watch Sp vs Cornersville. Sum1uno will have a frosty beverage with me, and I'll show him pics of a kid that looks like his dad, but wears 55 instead of 11 like his old man

Looking forward to it Beerman!! A good cold one or two and Friday night football. Don't get no better!!!