Tyner Rams @ Forrest Rockets Round 1

TynerRamFan

I wouldn't go that far and say "worse #4 seed"...they might be "unpredictable"..that was during the regular season. Let's see how they do against the #1 seed!!

Go RAMTRAIN!!!

OK you completely misinterpreted what I'm Saying.  I mean worst draw for Forrest in that they are a 1 seed that could lose if Tyner plays up to potential. Actually I think during the warm ups he will see what I mean.  Tyner can beat anybody on the right night they are just not consistent.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK you completely misinterpreted what I'm Saying.  I mean worst draw for Forrest in that they are a 1 seed that could lose if Tyner plays up to potential. Actually I think during the warm ups he will see what I mean.  Tyner can beat anybody on the right night they are just not consistent.

My bad, 10bears. I see what you are saying and I agree!!

Bledsoe was no slouch last year. Forrest was up 28-6 late and Bledsoe got a garbage TD for a 28-13 final.

Exactly what I was talking about. Visiting team can't afford to get down and climb out of a hole the entire game. Very imperative that Tyner either keep it close(no more than 7 points) or have Forrest to play catch up. That's why I said by the end of 1st quarter, we should have a feel how the game will be going!

Exactly what I was talking about. Visiting team can't afford to get down and climb out of a hole the entire game. Very imperative that Tyner either keep it close(no more than 7 points) or have Forrest to play catch up. That's why I said by the end of 1st quarter, we should have a feel how the game will be going!

Will you be making the trip to Chapel Hill? This could be a great first round game. I believe it will be the most competitive 1 vs 4 matchup in 2A. Edited by TheAmbassador

I disagree about the first quarter. Forrest tends to start slow and wear teams down. See the Watertown, Page and even J Co (in defeat) games.

Forrest subs a lot and will wear you down with depth. So to reach a foregone conclusion after 1 quarter, given Forrest's style, would be a mistake. 

They were down 21-7 against Watertown in the 2nd, a firepower offense type opponent, and we know how that one ended.  

Will you be making the trip to Chapel Hill? This could be a great first round game. I believe it will be the most competitive 1 vs 4 matchup in 2A.

Yeah Bass. I will be there(God willing). Really looking forward to it to see how the kids respond. Most of them were watching last year when Spralls and Co. showed them how to come together and win even if odds are against you!