Tyner Rams @ Forrest Rockets Round 1

TynerRamFan

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I read somewhere that Tyner does a lot of showboating in their warmups? I think it was last year. 

If that is the case, I guarantee the Forrest kids and fans will not have seen anything like that. How will they take it? Will it intimidate them or will they see it as a motivator/sign of disrespect etc

Amerigha, nobody does anything to try and intimidate so you can stop with all the slander. Coach Turner doesn't put up with that.

You know how these kids are...at some time(during a game) they all talk trash.. I don't care which team they play for. Most of your comments have been fair up to this point but unless you see it first hand,don't insinuate negative stuff about other kids!!

All I will say on this game is Forrest better have some fastness and some of them jump high boys! Tyner will air it out and the athletes at WR will make plays. The QB can throw on the run and throw deep in the pocket if given time. If Forrest can get into the backfield consistently they better have some fastness at the LB position, cause the QB is mobile as well. Tyners D will be quick to the ball and they don't mind contact. This is playing out to be a good game. No offense to Forrest at all, I believe you guys have a solid team. I just think this one will be closer than most think. Were at the next level now, every team is here because they have won games. They're all threats on any give night! Bad thing is you loose you go home!

Edited by Astimeexpires01

The winner will be the team that executes its strengths. Forrest has good team speed, not great. We love to pound and grind and wear you down and win it the 4th quarter while your tounge is hanging out. We have a BIG line and backs that run hard. Sounds like Tyner is more explosive so should make for a very interesting game.

Did I read somewhere that Tyner does a lot of showboating in their warmups? I think it was last year.

If that is the case, I guarantee the Forrest kids and fans will not have seen anything like that. How will they take it? Will it intimidate them or will they see it as a motivator/sign of disrespect etc

Confirmed. You are a 12 year old.