CYCLONES VS MCMINN CENTRAL

Cyclones5498

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whos offerin him.......a stud for sure..

Booger just sayin :thumb:

i think he might need to be a step or 2 faster to play at a real high level.but he is a great back I thought he should have got the ball more against Scott. I guess it worked in our favor getting up on them early

i think he might need to be a step or 2 faster to play at a real high level.but he is a great back I thought he should have got the ball more against Scott. I guess it worked in our favor getting up on them early

As good as you guys are offensively, defense plays really well. QB is the real deal IMO....makes you harder to defend for sure.....Several offensive weapons available does not hurt....12, 20, 4 are some the best in our district. Good luck at Northview

Edited by Charger64

Don't know much about MC and this thread is dead.Cyclones lost there QB for the season and that will hurt them this week but our backup QB is pretty good.

Heres what I know Lawman.  I think we just don't know what to think.  Our boys have the potential and have shown it at times.  We have plagued ourselves with untimely turnovers so much this year.  If the team shows up that is ready to play, this can be a great ballgame.  Our boys have face 9th ranked 5A McMinn County, 4th place 5A Rhea, 1st 3A Alcoa, 6th place 3A CAK, 6th ranked 2A Meigs Co., and a lame ND team that was 4th at the time we played them with an addition to Scott County who to me is deserving to be in the top 10.  To say we are battle tested would be an understatement.  With these teams we have played it is hard to say how good this team is and trying to figure out how your region sizes up with our teams and competition.  I can speculate that there is no way that you guys have faced the schedule we have had to endure.  I feel with the number of seniors playing in this game for MCentral and if they have the heart and desire to continue their season, this team may surprise you.  I have said that we are a good ball club, but our schedule does not indicate that.  I have posted on another thread if we would have played in the Chattanooga region, we could have easily finished 6-4 or and be hosting Friday.