Scott @ Northview Academy

Guest Fall101

I would agree with that score. However I believe Scott can get 21-24 points on the board just because of how good the O is playing.

The only way Scott gets 21-24 points is if the Tornadoes have 56-63 points on the board. Rankin will pull the starters early... Otherwise, I'd bet on no more than 14.

Pulling for Scott!!!ðŸ‘ðŸ¼

Edited by Throwdeslant

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only way Scott gets 21-24 points is if the Tornadoes have 56-63 points on the board. Rankin will pull the starters early... Otherwise, I'd bet on no more than 14.

Pulling for Scott!!!

I do not agree with this!  I believe Scott will be Alcoa's toughest foe in their charge for the Gold ball.  Still hate the fact that 2 of the better teams have to meet in the 2nd round.

I do not agree with this!  I believe Scott will be Alcoa's toughest foe in their charge for the Gold ball.  Still hate the fact that 2 of the better teams have to meet in the 2nd round.

Alcoas toughest foe for the gold ball will not be Scott. Scotts not a bad team but also not the 2nd best team in 3a

Guest Fall101

Elizabethton from the East, Milan, liberty tech, and Stratford from the west I believe are better teams

I would agree with Betsy had they not lost their starting QB. Game tonight will be closer than some think. If #3 from MC gets going look out.