Waverly host Mckenzie in Round 1

vandyfan1

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't be responding to any post from this guy anymore. He is just talking crazy. Vols and Kyle we respect you guys and we know we are gunna have a game on our hands

Trust me. We know Waverly is gonna be a tough game for us. Anyone who says different is off their meds. Nothing but respect to you guys as well. 

Ttoll

thats not the rebels

amazing how yall scare to say the truth

Rebel nation new season started 2 weeks ago in the march to a state title.

i just speak what the others are afraid to say. The REBELS are on a mission and waverly is just next.

Just want to say this before I go to perpare for mission this week.

Wanted this game Do NOT like the TIGERS. LET ME JUST SAY THIS THE TIGERS WILL KNOW WHO IS #1 AFTER FRIDAY.

Ttoll

thats not the rebels

amazing how yall scare to say the truth

Rebel nation new season started 2 weeks ago in the march to a state title.

i just speak what the others are afraid to say. The REBELS are on a mission and waverly is just next.

Just want to say this before I go to perpare for mission this week.

Wanted this game Do NOT like the TIGERS. LET ME JUST SAY THIS THE TIGERS WILL KNOW WHO IS #1 AFTER FRIDAY.

dude I am not affiliated but have seen #1 play. He is tough and let's his play speak. Troll on somewhere else.

Anyways back to the game. Have any of you Mckenzie fella see us play I watch the game between you and riverside and you guys got a nice running back I believe he broke y'alls all time rushing record that game if I'm correct.

If people are going to try and judge us off of the parsons game they are in for a rude awakening. I did see riverside move the ball on you guys pretty good and stall everytime. Y'all looked like you come out a little flat on that game and bam your offense just took charge you guys looked pretty good on that side of the ball and I'm excited to see how we match up.