Waverly host Mckenzie in Round 1

vandyfan1

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teams that have athletes give Waverly trouble since McConnell has been there. If McKenzie can limit the big plays by Waverly and make them put together drives then they can beat them.

How is McKenzie's D-line?

So are you saying all the other teams we played besides fairview don't have athletes? Come on man....

So are you saying all the other teams we played besides fairview don't have athletes? Come on man....

Not the type of athletes needed to beat Waverly. What is McConnell's record against Fairview? I would say if teams want to see how to beat the Tigers they need to study some of those game films.

If teams can get pressure using their D-line and be physical with the WRs of Waverly then they can be slowed down. The key to beating them defensively is using multiple formations to get the looks needed to create extra gaps.

Not the type of athletes needed to beat Waverly. What is McConnell's record against Fairview? I would say if teams want to see how to beat the Tigers they need to study some of those game films.

If teams can get pressure using their D-line and be physical with the WRs of Waverly then they can be slowed down. The key to beating them defensively is using multiple formations to get the looks needed to create extra gaps.

Do you not think that teams haven't looked at the fairview game and tried to game plan off of it already. Some teams stay the same throughout the year and some totally different at the end of the year Waverly is different I think watching the fairview game you might get an idea of how we play but I'm not so sure you could game plan off of it to beat us. Not saying any of this or what you are saying is right or wrong it's just my opinion on things.