Unaka ???

Guest BballFreak

You see Cacadeltoro got his feelings hurt so now it is time to take it out on "basketball," pure and simple. Just look at the name and last reply. Very sad. I really thought our fans, and community was close knit and supportive of all Ranger teams. But I am seeing a side that make me sick to my stomach. Don't knock the Hampton & Cloudland fans for cheering for the South Carolina team last year. It was all in fun. But some of our elite are carrying a chip on their shoulder just because some player or players get a little recognition and they can't seem to stand it. Our team played 2 juniors, 3 sophomores, 1 senior yesterday. Give these kids a chance. And be more positive toward them. If you can't say anything good about them then don;t say nothing at all!

[Edited by coachtdog on 11-20-02 2:06P]

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a good mark for you. you are exactly right,- true fans are rangers all the way. i don't think any of us are guilty of straddling the fence when it comes to our love of unaka.

and as for you, caca, what is your problem? have you even seen the rangers or any of the other teams mentioned on this thread play? i doubt it. you are just trying to rile everyone on the creek up,- and you may get your wish....

very interesting. you are more clever than i thought. however, no one has ever accused me of mixing words or straddling fences........so, you can think and say whatever you want to,- you're entitled. but it's my opinion that you are probably an ex-player or current player who is upset about playing time, some disciplinary action, or because the allen iverson look isn't in style on the creek......get over it.

[Edited by hablogarbaje on 11-21-02 4:41P]