William Blount @ Oakland- Round 1

Governm

The Ozone is calling BS on 825.

Honestly I just typed that knowing how stupid 825 and Ozone sound.

Now hears stoopid....Eye'm waitin' two hear abowt enny currint Mairvul playur frum Knottsvul ....Inn tha mean time this iz ennurustin...... :popcorneater:

http://www.tennessean.com/story/preps/2014/04/22/oakland-football-ensworth-transfer-stevens/8022015/

Now hears stoopid....Eye'm waitin' two hear abowt enny currint Mairvul playur frum Knottsvul ....Inn tha mean time this iz ennurustin...... :popcorneater:

http://www.tennessean.com/story/preps/2014/04/22/oakland-football-ensworth-transfer-stevens/8022015/

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make, but seeing you actually take time to write in the manner you do says "attention starved". I'll spare you the popcorn emoticon.

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make, but seeing you actually take time to write in the manner you do says "attention starved". I'll spare you the popcorn emoticon.

Point iz looks like Okelund haz a uhhhh trainsfurr....Eye'm steal waitin' on ewe two naim a LKnottsvul playa on Mairvul's teem.....Eye'm knott sparin' ewe......

thepopcorneater.gif

We don't make acceptions in Rutherford Co and allow students (athletes) from other counties to pay tuition to attend our schools. We call those private schools. And FWIW, Jacoby lives in the Oakland zone.

Mairvul haz zero players frum anuthur cownty on thair teem....Now if ewe know differunt...Give me a naim...Eye'm waitin on yore responce....

And hits knott "acceptions"...hits xsepshuns..... :popcorneater: