William Blount @ Oakland- Round 1

Governm

To clear some things up.....players that miss practice during the week without a doctor's note are not permitted to play on Friday nights.  There were several players who missed practice on Monday for "undisclosed" reasons.  So, they will not be making the trip.  

To be 2-8 is enough punishment for one season.  Now, our lovely TSSAA further punishes the 2-8 team by forcing them to drive three hours and spend a couple thousand dollars just to suit up against the juggernaut Raiders.  

I am not real sure how this benefits the schools and the students.  The Super 32 concept was one of the most ridiculous plans that the TSSAA has ever created.  If an 8 seed stays within 14 of any 1 seed this Friday night, I am buying steak dinners for everyone I know.

Even MLREB

I would take it easy on you, etcoach. Texas Road House works for me. 

Now hears stoopid....Eye'm waitin' two hear abowt enny currint Mairvul playur frum Knottsvul ....Inn tha mean time this iz ennurustin...... :popcorneater:

http://www.tennessean.com/story/preps/2014/04/22/oakland-football-ensworth-transfer-stevens/8022015/

Heard it from an uncle that lives in Rhea County that has a friend that lives in Loudon County and knows a Taxi driver that lives in Knoxville but obtains his fares from the airport that heard it from Coach Gruden when he was in town to interview for the UT job and look for new houses in Sevier County.......so it's true.