Knox Central @ GreenEville Round 2

DevilMan03

Voted Trump!

And I won't be at the Greeneville game this week, but I'll be at Catholic next week when Greeneville gets their #### kicked.

lol who is your high school team?? I bet there doing warm up for basketball season. One thing is for sure your still paying money to see them Devils play football. I think your a closet Devil fan!!!! you are keeping up with them Devils a awful lot seams like! LMAO!!!!

lol who is your high school team?? I bet there doing warm up for basketball season. One thing is for sure your still paying money to see them Devils play football. I think your a closet Devil fan!!!! you are keeping up with them Devils a awful lot seams like! LMAO!!!!

I'm not from Tennessee so I don't really have a team but I live in White Pine. My high school team is in North Carolina. I moved here in '97. I know a few people from your area so I know all about the Devils.

I'm not from Tennessee so I don't really have a team but I live in White Pine. My high school team is in North Carolina. I moved here in '97. I know a few people from your area so I know all about the Devils.

OK SOUNDS GOOD ME AND THE ARMY WOULD LIKE T MEET UP COME NEXT WEEKEND AT KNOX CATH! WHAT U SAY ARMY JUST LIKE OLD TIMES ..... if u know what i mean.................

Central and others think this game is going to be close based on last years game. I for one believe that's it's not going to be close at all. This team is completely different than last year and I'm smelling yet another blowout in favor of the GreenE Devils!

holler at me before the game starts if you get a chance and or see me......as for the game, Devilman, Central is a whole different ball of wax than these middle schools weve been forced to play in this conference and ESPECIALLY this season. Its as if someone just snatched up all the good, or even mediocre ball players off of the other teams in our conference and sent them away...these have been some reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally poor and depleted of talent teams. The great thing for our Greene team is even though are starters havent played a full 4 quarter game since MoWest, these coaaches have this team more prepared than maybe any team ive seen here since the 2010 team and thats bad bad news for pretty much any 4a team that isnt stocked with people with UT ties.

holler at me before the game starts if you get a chance and or see me......as for the game, Devilman, Central is a whole different ball of wax than these middle schools weve been forced to play in this conference and ESPECIALLY this season. Its as if someone just snatched up all the good, or even mediocre ball players off of the other teams in our conference and sent them away...these have been some reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally poor and depleted of talent teams. The great thing for our Greene team is even though are starters havent played a full 4 quarter game since MoWest, these coaaches have this team more prepared than maybe any team ive seen here since the 2010 team and thats bad bad news for pretty much any 4a team that isnt stocked with people with UT ties.

lost your number Bvd. Direct message me Edited by DevilMan03

It's almost kick off time! Great write up in the Greeneville paper. Ballard has alot of respect for central and rightfully so. Should be a great game tonight! Go Devils!

http://www.greenevillesun.com/sports/football-playoffs-devils-expecting-strong-challenge-tonight-at-home/article_bcb1dd08-69dd-5b89-b2f9-0c01a015d22f.html?mode=jqm

Edited by Swipes