THE REMATCH HUNTINGDON @ NCS

footballover

Back to football talk on a football thread...

How has NC's QB looked thus far? Did he play any last year? What are his strengths? Sorry I don't have a single clue about NCS this year. If you can stop our run game, it will be a long night for us I'm afraid!

qb has been up and down. if he reads the defense before and during the play, then he will make the right throw. when he only looks at the matches before the play, he usually picks a receiver and throws his was no matter what. play calling will be big in the pass game as well

#34 is the NG. IMO, Crosby will come up with a good scheme to stop the run. I think he is one of the best defensive minds around. With the speed of HHS backs, will need a monster game from Sullivan and Watson (42) on the outside. Safeties will need to be disciplined and in the right spots when the passes are thrown. I think Howard and pick one and take it to the house.

Mr. larah is right. The QB can get a little tunnel vision at times. He sometimes seems to favor a particular receiver even when 28 is wide open downfield.

my apologies for the insult, I got out of line. same school and team, lets stick to football talk.

I agree completely. he seems to get favorites when others are wide open down the field. howard, lawless, watson, others will be wide open but he just doesn't look everywhere. he has seen some improvement as of late

my apologies for the insult, I got out of line. same school and team, lets stick to football talk.

I agree completely. he seems to get favorites when others are wide open down the field. howard, lawless, watson, others will be wide open but he just doesn't look everywhere. he has seen some improvement as of late

As long as our defense plays the way it has been playing, we can get by with a few sputters on offense. If someone cracks our D, it's a different game.