THE REMATCH HUNTINGDON @ NCS

footballover

007, maybe you should go to a class to learn the rules of HS football. Bottom line is this, HHS had a chance on 4th down to stop us on the drive, you didn't. You had a chance to knock down the pass, you didn't. Had a chance to convert extra points, you didn't. I am sure you will find a way to blame the refs for those plays too.

007, maybe you should go to a class to learn the rules of HS football. Bottom line is this, HHS had a chance on 4th down to stop us on the drive, you didn't. You had a chance to knock down the pass, you didn't. Had a chance to convert extra points, you didn't. I am sure you will find a way to blame the refs for those plays too.

you're the one that needs to go to a class for rules in HS if you think you can throw the ball away and you can't cut block. And yes we had a chance to stop you on 4th down but it should have been 4th and around 12 or 15 not 4th and 6 and if I remember correctly y'all did not gain 12-15 yards on 4th down

no but if you are gonna come on here and say the refs got the calls right you should at least know the rules

MustangNation007 is like the Whining Class protesting Trump's win. TSSAA officials by far dislike the private schools from what I've seen. Huntingdon and NCS were the beneficiaries and victims of multiple bad and missed calls. Put it to bed man! Going back to 1983 when I played, my team traveled down and played Cleveland and ref's let OL literally tackle me and my fellow linebackers practically every play, not one holding call, kind of like Huntingdon's OL the other night. It happens. Everyone who had played football in TN knows bad officiating is going to happen because the (1) officials are hard to find (2) TSSAA doesn't have a formal process for rewarding the better officials from the rotten apples. 

You guys had a chance to beat WC earlier in the season and didn't. Had you done that Huntingdon wouldn't even have been in Nashville playing last Friday. You had no chance to beat them in a rematch. You saved alot of gas money and probably spared yourself a bad meal in Waynesboro. You should be thanking those officials!

Things happen. No move on before I really start giving you grief. 

Edited by kenmynattcpa

C -A- L.... P R E P S predicts a pretty close game.

[2016] Wayne County (Waynesboro, TN) 28, [2016] Nashville Christian (Nashville, TN) 22

Throw in a couple turnovers, an over sized moon, a few greased pigs escaping their pens next door, some stray rabid dogs barking incessantly as they wander the streets near the stadium, and this could be quite the game. 

MustangNation007 is like the Whining Class protesting Trump's win. TSSAA officials by far dislike the private schools from what I've seen. Huntingdon and NCS were the beneficiaries and victims of multiple bad and missed calls. Put it to bed man! Going back to 1983 when I played, my team traveled down and played Cleveland and ref's let OL literally tackle me and my fellow linebackers practically every play, not one holding call, kind of like Huntingdon's OL the other night. It happens. Everyone who had played football in TN knows bad officiating is going to happen because the (1) officials are hard to find (2) TSSAA doesn't have a formal process for rewarding the better officials from the rotten apples.

You guys had a chance to beat WC earlier in the season and didn't. Had you done that Huntingdon wouldn't even have been in Nashville playing last Friday. You had no chance to beat them in a rematch. You saved alot of gas money and probably spared yourself a bad meal in Waynesboro. You should be thanking those officials!

Things happen. No move on before I really start giving you grief.

man you got me shaking in my boots! And you're still crying about penalties not called in 1983 and you are telling me to put to rest something that happened a week ago?? Pot meet kettle