THE REMATCH HUNTINGDON @ NCS

footballover

I don't care what the final score was. I have no connection to the team at all besides being from Huntingdon. It just blows my mind that you won't admit the refs played the biggest part in the outcome of the game

I have no dog in this race and it didn't matter to me who won, we would welcome either to our house this week. I just hate to see such a great game decided by one point be tarnished like this. I may be wrong but most of the time if you go back and watch the whole game you can find a lot of calls that could have affected the outcome, it's only those at the end that get noticed. I want t congratulate Huntingdon seniors on a great season and a great high school career! They say losing by one point is harder to swallow than getting blown out but down the road they will be able to talk about losing by one point in the playoffs to one of the best five teams in the state if not the best, talking about it down the road wouldn't be much fun if they had lost by 50!

I haven't weighed in on this but will now.

The "horse collar" was not a horse collar, after watching the film, he had the outside of the pads. In the moment from the stands I thought that it was a horse collar as well. The face mask was legit as his hand was all in the grill.

Don't have to believe me, but the film doesn't lie.