THE REMATCH HUNTINGDON @ NCS

footballover

yes NCS has done a great job recruiting speed for their team...still, overplay the right side of

the NCS offense and get them out of their comfort zone...run blitz, overload, whatever...then

man up tight on 3 all night and remember wilhoite is looking for the edge on the right sideline...make sure you turn him inside and dont buy the head and shoulder fakes to the left, he is going to the right...all night

I have seen NCS play and they run up the middle just as much to left and right sure he tries to bounce the run to the outside but their o-line is really good and he isn't touch until he is at second lvl of the defense and they line their RB up as WR also and they have speed at all skill pstions and the QB is very accurate when ever they do throw the ball and #34 will run with power up the middle and he is a huge kid when they put him at RB or when he catches the ball as a TE he collapse the D-Line into the inside when they run sweeps to the outside and NCS backs if they get one step they are gone

yes NCS has done a great job recruiting speed for their team...still, overplay the right side of

the NCS offense and get them out of their comfort zone...run blitz, overload, whatever...then

man up tight on 3 all night     and remember wilhoite is looking for the edge on the right sideline...make sure you turn him inside and dont buy the head and shoulder fakes to the left, he is going to the right...all night

You are so entertaining! Can you clarify a few things? Is it Stage right or left? That could get confusing to a defensive player. Because their point of view would be like watching a play. So really you should be saying he's going stage left all night but faking stage right, Right? But if you are chasing #11 from behind, which is quite probable, then as a defensive player, following your advice........I should not fall for the stage left fake cause he's going stage right? Or is that azzbackwardz as my granddaddy used to say?

This is all quite confusing if you consider those variables. Can you enlighten us more MirrorMoron, I mean Thief, that darn spell check thingee always seems to do that. I just want to make sure WE are all on the same page here with your pungent advice. 

You are so entertaining! Can you clarify a few things? Is it Stage right or left? That could get confusing to a defensive player. Because their point of view would be like watching a play. So really you should be saying he's going stage left all night but faking stage right, Right? But if you are chasing #11 from behind, which is quite probable, then as a defensive player, following your advice........I should not fall for the stage left fake cause he's going stage right? Or is that azzbackwardz as my granddaddy used to say?

This is all quite confusing if you consider those variables. Can you enlighten us more MirrorMoron, I mean Thief, that darn spell check thingee always seems to do that. I just want to make sure WE are all on the same page here with your pungent advice. 

play acting is gay, Thief doesnt do that