THE REMATCH HUNTINGDON @ NCS

footballover

Huntingdon gets outcoached every year. Thats why they only have 1 gold ball in the trophy case. Guess we should be happy with the tradition we have and be happy with making the 2nd round of playoffs and get put out. Head coach now works on a million plays during the year but when back is aganist the wall he goes back to run right run left run up the middle. Its not hard to gameplan aganist Huntingdon. Put all 11 in the box and dare them to throw. Would be great if Swenson would make it to page 2 in the playbook. Huntingdon has 1 very good linebacker 1 or 2 undersized D lineman who play hard. Secondary is very suspect. Hope to keep it close Friday in Nashville bc if Mustangs get down by more than 2 scores the coaches quit. Just ask Milan or WC

Huntingdon gets outcoached every year. Thats why they only have 1 gold ball in the trophy case. Guess we should be happy with the tradition we have and be happy with making the 2nd round of playoffs and get put out. Head coach now works on a million plays during the year but when back is aganist the wall he goes back to run right run left run up the middle. Its not hard to gameplan aganist Huntingdon. Put all 11 in the box and dare them to throw. Would be great if Swenson would make it to page 2 in the playbook. Huntingdon has 1 very good linebacker 1 or 2 undersized D lineman who play hard. Secondary is very suspect. Hope to keep it close Friday in Nashville bc if Mustangs get down by more than 2 scores the coaches quit. Just ask Milan or WC

The coaches might but the kids won't, played hard til the final whistle

my coach t account has been jacked up and haven't been able to respond since last week. I had a question I've wanted to ask since fri. Why does Trousdale allow someone like like the guy with the towel on your sideline?? He ran up and down the sidelines, danced around like he had never been out of the house and kicked the 40 yard marker like a spoiled kid. He reminded me of a old coach from Dresden. Doesn't seem like the kind of person you want around a team that is having issues with coaches.

After seeing NCS play all that you said doesn't matter if you can't stop NCS run game I seen Huntingdon and NCS and I think NCS has more speed especially with the backs and Huntingdon will have a hard time running up the middle with NCS #34 in the D Line even when you run away from him he still is fast enough to run the play down from behind he will cause Huntingdon a lot of problems and so will the speed of NCS running backs they have to be the best set of RB I have seen all year

yes NCS has done a great job recruiting speed for their team...still, overplay the right side of

the NCS offense and get them out of their comfort zone...run blitz, overload, whatever...then

man up tight on 3 all night     and remember wilhoite is looking for the edge on the right sideline...make sure you turn him inside and dont buy the head and shoulder fakes to the left, he is going to the right...all night