Milan @ Liberty Rd 2

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's here. The game most expected in the 2nd rd. Who ya got?? Milan proved they can play with Liberty in the first meeting but if they put the ball on the ground numerous times like they did last night it could be very ugly.

Thanks for starting this thread early this morning and not late last night while fans are still traveling at home. The addiction to the T, is real...

Turnovers were pretty even the first game and so was the score. What do you think will be the difference this time that will cause a 3td margin??

Liberty is rolling now and in 1st game Milan recovered a couple onside kicks in 4th quarter to make score a lot closer . But it's Milan and playoffs so if Milan won I would not be surprised . BPM I'll be there pulling for The Bulldogs .

Liberty is rolling now and in 1st game Milan recovered a couple onside kicks in 4th quarter to make score a lot closer . But it's Milan and playoffs so if Milan won I would not be surprised . BPM I'll be there pulling for The Bulldogs .

Thanks for the support. In response to the onsides kick a lot of people have said that the only reason the game was close was because we got those kicks. But what people fail to acknowledge was that after we recovered the kicks we still had to move the ball 40-50 yds for the score and we did the first time. But we still put together 2 other scoring drives in the 2nd half of that game. We found a way to move the ball on Liberty and slow their offense down. Hopefully we can do it for an entire game this time. Again thanks for the support.